• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afternoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekdays

Boomerang, a television station focusing on older cartoons, has added the original anime series of Pokémon to its lineup of cartoons. It can be seen weekdays at 6:30 PM EST (3:30 PST).

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afte

Man, that makes me feel OLD. I remember when the show premiered.

But now I know what I'm doing every weeknight at 6:30. :7up:

Re: Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afte

When will there be AG reruns..

Well, there you have it. Pokemon is so classic that it ended up on Boomerang. And where is Digimon?

Man, that makes me feel OLD. I remember when the show premiered.

The show began in 1997/1998, that was 12 years ago.

Of course it should make you feel old, Pokemon has been running for over a decade.

Boomerang is now the catch-all for shows Cartoon Network doesn't want on the main channel. First Teen Titans, and Courage the Cowardly Dog, now Pokemon. >.<

Digimon is on one of the Disney cartoon channels, I think.

Yes I love Boomerang its just a wonderful place =) although it is strange thinking, wait I still remember that show when it was new! =P

Haha, Pokemon and Yogi Bear on one network. Hopefully they'll start airing the old movies around the time when they randomly play cartoon flicks, too. To my knowledge, they never play movies and then boom! They have a day full of movies. And then no movies for another decade or so and boom!

To my knowledge, that is.

I know people who will be real amped for this.

Sadly, I don't have Boomerang.

Dang, they'll be pushing Dexter and other CartoonCartoons out of their timeslots to the weekend with this new arrangement, but this isn't a bad compensation.

I'm excited for some reruns.

Boomerang is now the catch-all for shows Cartoon Network doesn't want on the main channel. First Teen Titans, and Courage the Cowardly Dog, now Pokemon. >.<

Actually, Boomerang seems to be the catch-all for shows Cartoon Network canceled on their main channel. I wonder if this is foreshadowing?

ah, boomerang, where cartoon network falters, you allways catch it, saving only the best of the shows they so stupidly decided to throw away

i just wish my remote wasn't out of batterys so i'm stuck on discovery channle ,don't get me wrong, i love discovery

Boomerang, a television station focusing on older cartoons, has added the original anime series of Pokémon to its lineup of cartoons. It can be seen weekdays at 6:30 PM EST (3:30 PST).

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekdays

..does he ususaly post the same thing twice?

Actually, Boomerang seems to be the catch-all for shows Cartoon Network canceled on their main channel. I wonder if this is foreshadowing?
I really hope it isn't foreshadowing anything to come.

I don't believe we get Boomerang here either, so sad.

I doubt it since Boomerang has aired Pokemon before. A few years ago they were airing the Kanto episodes, even had special bumpers for it.

Last edited:

Yay, I can see the original series again!

Haven't they already been doing this? Either way, I don't get the Boomerang channel, so this is totally useless for me...I have most of the first season on VHS, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom