• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Help with my Egg Move Breeding Project (BIG INCENTIVES)

Feolthanos Exultant

Black and White, no Gray
Reaction score
I need some honest, hard-working people to help me with my brand-new Egg Move Breeding Project. I have many to do, and I need lots of help. I will provide detailed instructions for each one, and you can feel free to breed as many as you want for yourselves. You will also be mentioned in my Egg Move shop once it is opened. Qualified people include, but are not limited to: Experienced in Egg Move Breeding, have many common pokémon on hand, are able to Rare Candy many pokémon to various levels (highly recommended but not required), and have a Ditto (required if you wish to keep some for yourself). No specific nature is required for any of this work, but please make sure you follow the directions EXACTLY. The only thing I am asking for this is the Egg Move Parent(s) listed at the bottom of the instructions. If they say (possibly.....) then I would need you to test each set and see which one got all the desired moves, and trade me that set.
For all your hard work, you will also be able to choose up to 10 FREE pokémon from my shop once it opens.

Difficulty is from 1-10, 1 being Easiest, 10 being Hardest.
(D) represents that Ditto can be used to breed more after making one. No (D) indicates that there are two Egg Move Parents that will need to be bred.
(S) represents that Male Smeargle is required to make this moveset. TM's CAN ALSO BE USED, AND WILL SAVE A LOT OF TIME AND PAIN ^_^
(HL) represents sets that are difficult due to high level-up work. Rare Candying ability recommended.
(D?) represents that you will need to test two sets of Egg Move Parents to see which one creates the desired moveset.

I need help with:

Bulbasaur (7)(HL)Claimed by FlamingKratos DONE!
Charmander (5)(HL)Claimed by Meltyclocks DONE!
Squirtle (4)(S)(D)Claimed by Black Cat320
Pidgey (5)(D)(HL)Claimed by Whynotnow DONE!
Rattata (6)(S)(D)Claimed by FlamingKratos
Spearow (7)(D)(HL)Claimed by Whynotnow DONE!
Ekans (7)(HL)Claimed by pikmin
Pichu (4)(S)Claimed by Black Cat320
Sandshrew (4)(S)(D?)Claimed by Sylver
Nidoran Female (7)(HL)Claimed by Venom DONE!
Nidoran Male (6)(S)(D)Claimed by Kreig DONE!
Cleffa (6)(S)Claimed by sophies
Vulpix (5)(S)Claimed by SilverAzalea
Igglybuff (6)(S)(D)CLaimed by FlamingKratos
Zubat (5)(D)(HL)Claimed by SilverAzalea
Oddish (6)(D?)(HL)Claimed by Meltyclocks DONE!
Paras (5)Claimed by FlamingKratos DONE!
Venonat (8.5)(S)(HL) Claimed by Venom DONE!
Diglett (5)(S)(D)Claimed by Meltyclocks DONE!
Meowth (7)(HL)Claimed by SilverAzalea
Growlithe (6.5)(HL)Claimed by FlamingKratos DONE!
Mankey (5)(S)(D?)Claimed by Pokeddie
Psyduck (5)(S)(D)Claimed by Pokeddie
Poliwag (7.5)(HL)Claimed by Ryuk99
Abra (6)(S)(D?)Claimed by FlamingKratos
Machop (7)(HL) Claimed by Rev DONE!
Bellsprout(7)(HL)Claimed by Crazyyoshi DONE!
Tentacool(6)(D)Claimed by shinymamoswine DONE!
Geodude(6)Claimed by Crazyyoshi DONE!
Ponyta(6-7)(S)(D)Claimed by shinymamoswine DONE!
Slowpoke (7)(S)(HL)Claimed by shinymamoswine
FARFETCH'D(6)(S)(D)Claimed by shinymamoswine DONE!
Doduo(7)(D)(HL)Claimed by shinymamoswine
Grimer(6)(HL)Claimed by shinymamoswine
Shellder(5)(D)Claimed by shinything
Gastly(6)(Sort-of HL)
Onix(5)(D)Claimed by shinything
Drowzee(4)(D)Claimed by shinything
Krabby(6.5)Claimed by shinything
Exeggcute(6.5)(D)(Sort-of HL)Claimed by LuminousKrystal
Cubone(5)(D)Clamied by Kreig
Lickitung(7)(HL)Claimed by shinything
Koffing(6)(D)
Rhyhorn(7)(S)(D)Claimed by shinymamoswine
Chansey(7 because of the amount of breeding)(D)Claimed by shinything
Tangela (6)
and many more to come!

Please reply HERE if you are interested, I will either email you the set(s) of instructions for the pokémon you wish to do, or I can PM/VM them to you. Your choice. Thanks to all who help!

Last edited:
I would be interested in helping you, I always have enjoyed making pokemon with egg moves. Usually I just Exp. Share and Pokemon League to raise the levels of my pokemon for moves. I'd be willing to take on up to 3 of any of the pokemon in your Egg Move Breeding Project.

I could breed whichever three you want first, since I have all of those pokemon. It would be nice of you to vm instructions.

will there ever be any like time limit? I mean I could probably do some, but id probably be pretty slow.

I can help. I don't have unlimited Rare Candies, but battling a Pokemon up to level 50 isn't particularly difficult with an Exp Share and Lucky Egg. I like the way SilverAzalea's doing it, so I'll take the next three top-priority ones. I'll probably be interested in doing more after that, but it's easier to see results with small batches. Please PM me instructions (PMs are easier to keep track of than VMs).

I wouldn't mind helping you but my wi fi won't let me connect with everyone as silver azelia can confirm but if we are able to connect I would be willing to help you with 2 of the hardest pokemon. pm or vm me.

Thanks for the help everyone I will send you the instrucions tomorrow morning for them (its late at night and I'm tired) so just to confirm Meltyclocks you want the 3 toughest?

O have a flawless ditto so i can also do another one it doesnt matter what it is

Edit I want a (HL) Pokemon so make that three breeding projects for me.

Edit 2 Can i have the bulbasaur breeding project as my 3 project?

Last edited:
Does anybody have a bagon? I want one and ill trade you a ho-oh for it !! XD

Dude, this is not the place to ask for one. Make a new thread in the wanted section

so just to confirm Meltyclocks you want the 3 toughest?

Not exactly. I imagine there are some which you want more than others. I will do the three you want done the most. Maybe they're the most difficult; maybe you just had plans for an awesome Rattata. Either way, the three you want the most.

I can offer to do any three, just not any involving a Smeargle, as I don't have one :D.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom