• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread

The next remakes or just BETA games as a whole for the new crap they are trying to implement. It still needs work...if the future of Pokemon battle system is Pokemon shaking around in a loop then I don't have high hopes for Pokemons future.

Understandable. Everyone has their own imaginary "lines" that they hope the games pass or crossover or live up to; a certain "bar" that they reach, y'know?

I guess mine (and indeed a lot of ours) was much lower than yours and others, cause I think this is a fantastic direction for the games to move in.

I'm definately gonna rock out to some Blind Guardian to the battle with Zoroark!

I wasn't here to lock the thread for this week... and honestly I am ashamed that you people would take advantage of that. We ask that you use the channel instead of talking about it here.

Understandable. Everyone has their own imaginary "lines" that they hope the games pass or crossover or live up to; a certain "bar" that they reach, y'know?

I guess mine (and indeed a lot of ours) was much lower than yours and others, cause I think this is a fantastic direction for the games to move in.
You get points for being a reasonable person and understanding what I mean.

Man, there's a lot of people (in business suits?) going up and down that alley, or whatever it is.

wow. those battle animations were awful.

good sunday episode.

I love the new battle scene! It's got moving sprites and zooming cameras while it keeps in tact the real spirit of the games!

...my only concern is how the sprites will be put up in Bulbapedia...

My thoughts exactly! It's the best 2.5-D enhancement we could have hoped for, without venturing into Colosseum/XD territory *shudder*

You get points for being a reasonable person and understanding what I mean.

I would be interested to know exactly what it is you want to be changed or added: something specific; just general changes; maybe only one thing on your mind; or perhaps something really radical.

I noticed something in the gameplay. Im sure you could find it on youtube...

but what are those speech bubbles coming up for?
are those people talking in conversations, or asking you "Please move." or "Pardon me."
Or.... could those be the names of the places your passing?

If they also make rain and other weather conditions in real-time, then GF have succeeded like never before.

I would feel like i was running naked in a marajuana field if that happened.

Nice! NPCs don't run around doing nothing 24/7 anymore! They actually have stuff to do.. walking up and down the street continuously.. but who cares! Love you GameFreak!

Nice! NPCs don't run around doing nothing 24/7 anymore! They actually have stuff to do.. walking up and down the street continuously.. but who cares! Love you GameFreak!

...really? I swear I saw one man run to the end and just turn right around!

No one has a better live-streaming-video program to watch Pokemon Sunday than keyhole? Or am I just ignored?

...really? I swear I saw one man run to the end and just turn right around!

Shhh...stop ruining it for everyone. :)

On another note, I saw a guy carrying a briefcase...little things like that I love.

I also like how they somewhat know their surroundings, getting out of the way of you and all. Maybe you could see one stop at a shop or something. Doubt it though.

I would be interested to know exactly what it is you want to be changed or added: something specific; just general changes; maybe only one thing on your mind; or perhaps something really radical.

From what I've seen so far I just hate the Pokemon being in a loop shaking back and forth...otherwise everything else looks fine...so far.

If they could at least make each Pokemon move differently or something idk...the loop thing just looks so unnecessary...like "HERE IS MY POKEMON SHAKING IT'S ASS 8D"

Hey, do you think Sableye'll get an evolution next gen?

~ Didn't check the other posts, sorry

I also like how they somewhat know their surroundings, getting out of the way of you and all. Maybe you could see one stop at a shop or something. Doubt it though.

Yes...it's much better then someone running towards you and just standing there running in place...right in front of you.

Always annoyed me.

Tsutarja crosses its arms when it attacks.

That sassy little guy is now even more awesome than before.

Back
Top Bottom