• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ƒιєяcє∂єιту∂αякℓιηк's Castle of Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ƊƛƦƘԼƖƝƘ's Castle of Pokemon!

Shiny 10th anniversary Latias

Is this legit? If it is, I can offer a modest TRU arceus or a timid/modest gamestop jirachi. Your choice.

Would you take:

Kelpsy/Grepa/Pomeg Berries
Horseas with Brine/Hydro Pump/Dragon Dance/Dragon Pulse
Horseas with Bubble/SmokeScreen/Muddy Water
Totodiles with Surf/Crunch/Scratch/Leer

or any of those combined for the Shiny Stunky, Ponyta, or Scyther? c:
I can also get Munchlaxes, Turtwigs, Riolus, and Larvitars.

Can you make some clones for me (keep one of each as payment) of my shiny Pineco and my shiny Raticate?

Hello

Sorry for being a bother, but you didn't respond to my VM about our trade.

When are you available to do our trade? (I give you: Shiny legit UT Teddiursa, you give me: Shiny legit UT Birth Island Deoxys, Japanese.)

Dark Link,the miltank with hammer arm
wath do you want in return?

Hello, I have read through your shop and there are a few Pokemon from there I am interested in.

Space C Deoxys
Naval Rock Deoxys
Japanese Movie Regigigas
Japanese Arceus
Shokotan PCP
NZ Jirachi
Ageto Celebi

I'm willing to offer any Pokemon from my shop in return for each of those. Thanks.

Hello

Sorry for being a bother, but you didn't respond to my VM about our trade.

When are you available to do our trade? (I give you: Shiny legit UT Teddiursa, you give me: Shiny legit UT Birth Island Deoxys, Japanese.)

When I'm on.

Silver: Heart Scale.

Degree: Shiny Raikou, Shiny Registeel, Shiny Latios, and 10th anniversary Alakazam.

Sorry to nag, but you never really replied to my post/vm... are you interested in any of my offers? c:

Any chance you have a TM30 Shadow Ball?

Could you please clone my shiny Rotom*, and my shiny lvl 1 Beldum?

Thanks!

*Credit goes to RyeKew

coud i get the natures/levels of Platinum Regirock(s) (if you have more than one), and the levels/natures of HG/SS latios and latias, please :)

Sorry people, but I won't be able to trade for a while since I am preparing for final exams at school. However, I'll try my best to finish a lot of these pending trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom