• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010)

This is what I can read so far

Munna,
the pink thingy pokemon
Dream peg pokemon (google translated)
Psychic type
Synchro / Forewarn ability (?)
0.6m
23.3kg

Giaru,
the gear pokemon
"haguruma" pokemon (which possibly means gear, reminds me of Hagurumon of Digimon)
Steel type
Plus / Minus ability
0.3m
21.0kg

Mamepato
the "orly" pokemon
"kobato" pokemon (... no idea, google doesn't help)
normal flying type
"hatomune" / "kyouun" ability
0.3m
21.0kg

Chiraami
the Chinchilla pokemon
normal type
clear body / technician ability
0.4m
5.8kg

EDIT: Dammit pokebeach is faster than me :L

So, with Munna, I thought that was its mouth at first, but it seems to be a jewel and it has a snout. Huh...it's just too close to Drowzee, yet it seems like they'd make note of it if it was a pre-evolution...they've never hidden them before.

If it does evolve from Drowzee, Funny how a pink thing evolves into a yellow Tapir. Shiny's probably yellow in contrast with Drowzee and Hypno. I hope.

Munna evolving into Drowzee makes no sense?

I mean sure it could, but aside from being the dream eater Pokemon, nothing about it is remotely similar to Drowzee.

It looks like Munna can attach to people's heads and suck their dreams out (hence the Metroid reference I made earlier). Drowzee attached to your head sucking/eating your dreams while hilarious doesn't work. Not to mention shouldn't Hypno get an evolution, why would Drowzee get a pre-evo. Isn't Hypno pretty weak in general which could benefit from evolution.

Munna, the Metroid Pokemon.

XD

Everyone needs to check serebii right now, they have yet more info

Why does Munna have flowers on its body though?

That's what I thought. Made me believe it was a grass type. And it looks like one of them seed pod things that fire seeds out. Idk, I'm probably wrong, could end up grass/psychic maybe?

Ok, interesting info:

-Gear gets Plusle and Minun's signature ability.
-Yes, Mun'na seems to be Drowzee/Hypno ripoff, but will probably be better.
-It is nice to see regional bird and rodent getting good abilities(I'm not saying others are not useful, especially not Bibarel's', however, I'm better with Techinican and Super Luck.)
-I hope we learn who the hell this red Pokémon. And see full scans of Reshiram and Zekrom's page(s).

As ofr Pigeon Breast goes, think of "Pigeon Milk" people.

Maybe Munna is a baby pokemon with branched evolution, in one sshe evolves into Drowzee, in second she evolves in something Psychic/Grass...

Just speculations...

I'm more interested in whatever that red-orange pokemon is...it's all blurry, but it looks like a mess...or really freaky.

Munna can force the opponent to levitate with a new attack called Telekinesis? Well, have no idea what use it would be for single battles, but it could be a nice double battle support move.

Ya know, Munna is fucking weird, but I'm the most interested in it right now since it's just so...odd and uncertain as to what it's exactly supposed to be.

Mamepato's pose reminds me of Farfetch'd (sp?).

Uses them for Hypnosis? it could be anything.

True, and it learns Telekinesis. Could be like the opposite to Gravity? That could be interesting aswell.

Mamepato's pose reminds me of Farfetch'd (sp?).

It also reminds me of Honchkrows platinum sprite aswell.

Munna can force the opponent to levitate with a new attack called Telekinesis? Well, have no idea what use it would be for single battles, but it could be a nice double battle support move.

Ya know, Munna is fucking weird, but I'm the most interested in it right now since it's just so...odd and uncertain as to what it's exactly supposed to be.

On the topic of Telekinesis, how will it effect the opponent?

On the topic of Telekinesis, how will it effect the opponent?

Opposite to Gravity?

Idk, it just says it lifts the opponent, It could throw them back down or something aswell?

Muuna´s nouse is similar to Drowzee´s one...

@Bangirasu - That was my point. Thats why Im thinking its his pre-evo.

Back
Top Bottom