• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, time for an actual picture of me. It's a few years old (three or four I think) but I still look (for the most part) pretty much the same.

n505468815_130282_9352.jpg

Okay, time for an actual picture of me. It's a few years old (three or four I think) but I still look (for the most part) pretty much the same.

Heh... You look like John Oliver from The Daily Show.

Horrible you say? Many people here (including myself) would kill to know something who looked like you.

Hey Ryuu! Great pics, do you make your costumes by yourself or have something do them for you?? They are of great quality and you look badass in them.

The one with the bear was a combination of my Harry Potter costume (made from my dad's graduation robes), my jafar staff and beard (the beard is actually from Disney), a red cloth frome home, and my flat cap.

The Jafar one was made by an awesome costumer for our production of Aladdin. Some day, I'll have a video of me doing my evil laugh up.

New picatures. And they're all horrible.

Sunglasses
SUNGLASSES.jpg

SPAZ
SPAZ.jpg

My worst nightmare
Myworstnightmare.jpg

Shadow
Myshadowinmygrandmasdriveway.jpg

My sister ignores me
Emilyignoresme.jpg

Looking good. :cool:

Look at me at World Changers. Ignore hair from girl beside me... couldn't crop it out. I look rough.

MeandConnerWCCropped.jpg

from the old thread...

Rоulette Goddess said:
my turn:

2vlteo2.png
contrary to popular belief, i am not a girl.

LMFAO.

16hjac6.png

i changed so much since 2009 :p! i look like some sort of wag. :lol:

Last edited:
Well, to be honest, in your previous pic you did look like a girl amd also a good-looking one =S

Bleh!! Being in my twenties, I'm fully grown up, so I haven't changed too much in the last few years save for haircuts and the ocassional new glasses.

I never thought I'd do this, but oh well. Please don't laugh...

picture.php

...and please ignore the fact that I have no shirt, or that I look a bit like Bruce Lee... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom