• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP186: Rival Decisive Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

Re: DP 186 "Rival Decisive Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!" Preview Thread

Stupid break. I even installed *nameofthatoneprogramusedtoseetheshowonline.Thaone* yesterday just to commemorate the battle!INJUSTICE D:

At least Naruto is still on TV I dont see it anymore on CN since Toonami left...but anyways maybe the battle will be like 2-3 episodes or so like the tag battle tournament since this is the final battle between rivals

At least Naruto is still on TV I dont see it anymore on CN since Toonami left...but anyways maybe the battle will be like 2-3 episodes or so like the tag battle tournament since this is the final battle between rivals

It's confirmed that this battle will be 3 episodes.

Paul is more important than the stupid Naruto Movie. RAEG!!!

So, next week then? I hate breaks...and they always seem to do it at the worst possible times (Why no break between Nando battle? biasbias)

And I kinda miss the little "cameos" of people watching Ash on T.V. too. It'd be cool if it panned to some of Dawn's rivals too, or even May and Misty.

LOL LOL I like both Pokemon and Naruto series.
However, Naruto's in filler land for two episodes so I'm glad they got those out of the way. However, I wish they'd have stuck with Ash V.S Paul I've been supper excited for this battle since along time.

On Conway, I hope he appears, even just a quick scene of him watching.
I'm sure every one who knows about there rivalry is curious how the events will turn out. Conway knows of there rivalry cuz he saw it first hand at that tournament.

Crazy trainer Barry's gonna watch it too...is Dawn going to wear her cheerleading outfit again because Conway would have a hilarious reaction to that XD

But I just think Ash will win and lose to Takuto (or whatever the Darkrai's trainers name is)

Hey, I like Naruto too, but seriously. I've been looking forward to this battle for YEARS. I suppose one more week won't kill me.

I think that Conway will stick around to freak Dawn out, if anything else.

Shame Conway isn't in it! He didn't even get a scene after the battle.

since the battle is across three episodes how much of the first and third episodes will be battle? We can be pretty sure that the second episode will be almost all battle beside TR filler, cameo's and comments by brock

since the battle is across three episodes how much of the first and third episodes will be battle? We can be pretty sure that the second episode will be almost all battle beside TR filler, cameo's and comments by brock

Maybe it'll be like the last 6 on 6. The first episode was partly dedicated to setup/convo while the second was all battle. The third one seems to be mainly a showdown between Electivire and infernape. I don't know how long they can drag out that battle XP

is it possible that the final episode will contain the begining of the battle against Takuto

Aw no scenes of Conway flirting with/freaking out Dawn those scenes were funny

I really hope Ash wins, but doesn't win the league. I just want him to beat Paul. I wonder if Gliscor has learned any new moves. I also want Buoysel to evolve. HE seems really out of place in his current form.

There isn't going to be a break this week, so I assume that there was nothing added or new in the preview shown at the end of Pokemon Sunday?

I saw a preview during Sunday. There were more shots of Ash and Paul's pokes battling, but not anything we don't already know.

I saw a preview during Sunday. There were more shots of Ash and Paul's pokes battling, but not anything we don't already know.

I can't seem to find it. What new scenes did it show?

I can't seem to find it. What new scenes did it show?

Check pocketmonsters.net.They have the episode pictures for pokemon sunday.

i realy hope buizel takes out at least one of them

Seeing how much Ash switched in his battle against Conway, we can expect the same to happen here...So I can't really tell what pokemon Ash knocks out with who or even if Paul will knock anyone out D:

Why doesn't Infernape just mach punch that aggron? X4 weakness! lol.

Well for one thing Mach punch is a weak move and besides that Paul is aware of infernape's type.So.....:-/

i realy hope buizel takes out at least one of them

Buizel should be evolving into a floatzel by now.Its much faster and it can learn advanced moves.Think about that.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom