• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute (SIGN-UPS REOPENED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute

Name: Devon
Species: Abra
Appearance: Devon is a Regukar Abra who usually carries some Leftovers with him when he can.
Personality: Devon is an Abra of few words but when he can he will tell everyone of a smart move or decision to make that could help, since he only knows Teleport.
Bio: Abra usually lives in a cave with his family, until a group of Ghost Types moved in deeper into the cave. Now all night long the Ghosts played tricks on Abra and his family. Then when Abra told them to get out they laughed at him and then Abra just simply teleported them into a old abandoned house where they stayed for ever more. Now Abra wants to use his powers and make a real difference!
Moveset:
-Teleport
-Psychic(TM)
-N/A
-N/A
Ability: Synchronise

I enjoy YJ as a SPOONY BARD!!!

Oh... balls. 4 different sign-ups for the last position.

PikaCal, I can see you edited your post, but you only changed the species name and not the ability or the moveset, even your apperance field looks unchanged. Sorry, but denied.

smaug, you are missing a requirement that was specified in the rules, so you two are denied.

Because Pi posted before you, Derier, he is going to get the slot, sorry.

So Mouthful of Pi, accepted.

SIGN-UPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED

I will post the start-up thread to this RP soon. I'll also update the item list to include the Razor Claw so that Sneasel can evolve.

Note that if anyone declares that they are officially leaving the RP, or got kicked, this sign-up will be open again, and the selected individuals will be pmed with instructions on what to do with the RP.

EDIT: Start-Up is posted: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=72312

Last edited:

Sign-ups are now reopened

I originally had some trouble managing this due to a busy schedule, but anyway, I will be removing Quilavaprincess and Akinai as they seem to prove to be the most inactive in the RP.

If you haven't heard. I've also instated Rocker32703 as my Co-GM of the RP. Hopefully, he will be able to keep the RP moving during those days where I am not active here.

Also, I have now lifted the ban on status-altering moves (ones that raise/decrease Attack, Defense, etc.) so now you can include them in your sign-ups.

If you still think this RP might be "too complicated", well, there is a start-up thread that should give you an example!

Any questions, feel free to ask.

HOW IS IT NOW YOU SPOONY BARD!

Name: Magma

Species: Magby

Moves:
Ember
Fire Punch
Lava Plume
Fire Blast

Ability: Flame Body

Bio: Magma lived all his life in the kingdom and has always looked up to King Lizardon, everyday bringing him his paper and some fruit in the morning just so he could be around. Magma always felt like he had a connection to King Lizardon cause they are both Fire types. Magma also jumped to apply for a position to help protect his home town and King Lizardon.

Personality: Magma is usually soft-spoken unless he has something worth saying and will jump at the moment to defend his and his allies' honor but is rather rash at times and will disobey orders if he thinks he is right or that they are wrong.

Appearance: Regular Magby

Yes i did try to get in but close-ups closed so I tried again YOU SPOONY BARD (just for good measures)

Wouldn't mind joining a rp by a Spoony Bard.

Name: Kreeth

Species: Shroomish

Appearance: Plain-looking really except for his spots, which for some reason are blue instead of green or red, the underside of his body is still green

Personality: Sometimes rash, but will listen to other's ideas

Bio: Protected his small town from an attack, losing some friends in the process. Joined the group to help stop others from getting hurt.

Moveset:
-Seed Bomb
-Giga Drain
-Spore
-Wake-up Slap

Ability: Poison Heal

A fat blob of the guts of Spoony Bard sounds kinda good right now.

Name: Venn
Species: Mareep
Appearance:
mareep.png

Personality: Outgoing and extremely agile, yet prefers to attack from distances.
Bio: Lived in a pretty middle class family, got all the Berries he could eat, and generally liked to go off with friends and traverse obstacles, and be generally awesome.
Moveset:
-Thunderbolt
-Tackle
-Rest
-Iron Tail
Ability: Static

For the ability would you use an other random number thing, since it's 30% chance when hit by a contact attack, or what?

ALSO, expect me to stay on this, as if I'm not, Rocker is likely to remind me. We've been friends for quite a while. This is just for that IF someone else gets pulled, since there are already two more people who've signed up.

Last edited:
Name: Is known as, and only as, X.
Species: Voltorb

Appearance:
X-1.png

Has a black and red coloration, and has an X-shaped scar over the left of his glowing red eyes.

Personality: Cool, calm, collected, yet somewhat psychotic.

Bio: No one really knows much about X, except for him being a wandering adventurer, and him being after a particular Pokemon for vengeance. (Specifically, Darkrai. But no one knows that part.)

Moveset: Magnet Rise, Thunderbolt, Gyro Ball, and in very rare occurrences, Explosion.

Ability: Soundproof

You is a spoony bard, of spooniness, and bardness...and...spooniness...and...bardness...

Yeah, I've got nothing.

Last edited:
Four sign-ups already? This is looking good, but of course there are really only two spots open...

I've been contemplating something: Should I extend the amount of players for this RP? Like maybe 10 instead of six? I'd appreciate all of your feedback.

well this is a D&D-ish set up with a GM, all the D&D games i go to/DM usually only have 4 min/ 6 max, but since you have a Co-GM, I think 8 is a good number. Once you get too much though it gets cluttered, at least for tabletop D&D.

I agree with those who mentioned 8. Not only will it allow more players, but it will also be good for covering those who aren't active daily for the RP, keeping the game running.

So... It's done. There are now 4 open slots instead of two! :D

smaug... Lol. Seeing how desperate you are for this, and how many times you have tried, you are accepted.

sorocoto, accepted

NinjaGnome, I will use a separate number system for your ability.
When an enemy attacks you, I will be using a seperate number generator between 1-3, and if it lands on 3, the enemy will be paralyzed from your ability. Anyway, you are accepted.

Ombrare, you are accepeted!

Awesome, I will now post details in the start-up thread that will allow your entry. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom