• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: 5 Shiny Faraway Island Mew

Eeveelution 2.0

Reaction score
I am offering 5 cloned Shiny Faraway Island Mew. The person who had got the original cheated to get the Old Sea Map to get to Faraway Island to catch it, but the Shiny Mew itself is legit, which means that the cloned Shiny Mews are legit as well. They have a Timid Nature, and they are all on Lv. 100. Their moves are: Thunderbolt, Psychic, Transform and Metronome. Here are the current IVs and EVs of the Mews as calculated by siburke939:
in case anyone is wondering...
(all in the usual HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe format)

IV's: 17/7/31/8/8/23

current EV's: 24/32/108/120/16/196 (approximately - the other 14 EV's are scattered with between 0-3 in each stat - not enough for any additional stat points)

I will accept almost any Event Pokemon and almost any Shiny Legendary. Here are the Pokemon that I really want, so I will always take them as long as someone else hasn't already offered or given me them:

Pokemon:

Shiny Giratina
TRU Arceus
Anniversary 10 Event Pokemon
VGC (Video Game Championship) Event Pokemon
Pokemon Ranger Event Pokemon (Manaphy, Darkrai, etc.)

Also, I might accept 6 shiny regular Pokemon for 1 Shiny Mew. Also, just offer if you think that you have something that is good enough to offer for a Shiny Mew, then just offer. Use my SoulSilver FC, and please turn off Voice Chat as it hurts my ears. Also, I will only accept legit Pokemon! Cloned are fine, but hacked are not!

Update: There are still plenty of Shiny Mew left to trade, so offer away everybody!

Last edited:
thanks for the trade dude! :-D

(sorry about the delay getting back to you - i had one of them "everything happened at once" moments)

...Is it even possible to have that Mew be Shiny...?

and if you hacked to get the Old Sea Map, then I wouldn't consider it legit...:-S

Even so... can I offer a (hacked) Shiny Latios?

Last edited:
i can give you a hg/ss event jirachi.

Sorry, I would trade you for it, but I already have it. That is one of the few events that I actually have.

...Is it even possible to have that Mew be Shiny...?

and if you hacked to get the Old Sea Map, then I wouldn't consider it legit...:-S

Even so... can I offer a (hacked) Shiny Latios?

The person hacked to get the Old Sea Map, but the place Faraway Island isn't hacked, and neither is the Shiny Mew. The Old Sea Map is just the item that activates that whole event. And yes, it can indeed be shiny. Also, I don't accept hacked Pokemon. I will accept cloned, but not hacked.

The person hacked to get the Old Sea Map, but the place Faraway Island isn't hacked, and neither is the Shiny Mew. The Old Sea Map is just the item that activates that whole event. And yes, it can indeed be shiny. Also, I don't accept hacked Pokemon. I will accept cloned, but not hacked.

So, by an insane amount of luck, it turned out Shiny?!

O.O

Man, now I REALLY wish I had something on the list to offer...

So, by an insane amount of luck, it turned out Shiny?!

O.O

Man, now I REALLY wish I had something on the list to offer...

Yeah, I know. Luckily he cloned it for me so I could have one, and then I in turn cloned it, and that's how this thread got started. :D

Hmm would you be interested in a shiny Dialga and shiny Zapdos for a shiny Mew?

Hmm would you be interested in a shiny Dialga and shiny Zapdos for a shiny Mew?

If those are both legit and you only want one shiny Mew for both of those, then yeah. Just VM me whenever you are ready to trade. Also, which FC should I use for you?

Yes, both are legit. I'm ready to trade now; use my HG.

Okay, I'll meet you on Wi Fi! Don't forget to turn off Voice Chat!

Edit: Now there are only 3 Shiny Faraway Island Mew left! Don't hesitate to make an offer for one, as they will probably be gone soon!

Last edited:
You do know that that Mew, as of now, is considered hacked by other checkers in other forums (secure+pokemongts)? And it does not have anything to do with hacking to get to the place while the pokemon is untouched.

I don't have any events, but I have a few shinies... Eevee, Feebas, and I really didn't want to trade it, but I would for a shiny Mew, a shiny Venusaur. Also, Lake of Rage Gyarados. I'd trade two of them for one of your Mews if you're interested.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom