• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Third Version?

Guys, when coming to the name, it's most likely going to be Gray/Grey.

Considering the story, seeing the world in "Black and White" with no Gray areas...

It makes the most sense for the 3rd version to be that Moral Gray Area. That's what I've been thinking over the last few days.

Plus you'd get people going 'WHYZ DERE A ARGENTINA VERZHIN BUT NO AMERICA!!!! VERZHIN?!?!?!aHUNDREDANDELEVEN?'

Yeah, we don't need to inflate Argentinean egos even more than they already are.

To be honest, I'm curious as to how a third version would handle the story. The Black/White story is so tight with the Black-White imagery, and the legend of the two brothers and the dragon that became Reshiram and Zekrom.

My guess is, a pre-existing character (such as Cheren) or a new character ends up being Reshiram's chosen Pokémon, while N is Zekrom's (Easily distinguishable as good and evil), while Kyurem awakens to stop the battle of the two dragons, similar to Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza.

I'm guessing in terms of the mythology, Kyurem could be the manifested soul of a younger sibling to the two original brothers (as with 3 brothers, there is always one to break up the fights).

Those are nothing like any titles in the series.

How about Pokemon Super Awesome Radical Extreme Tornado Cookie?

My guess would be that is would be called Pokemon Grey. It makes sense considering that you got Black and White before so grey should pretty much come after. I am also certain that the mascot of pokemon grey (if it happens) would be easily Kyuremu (it has a similar body structure to our two current mascots and it's pretty much right behind them too in pokedex order-skipping that one lone genie that belongs to the trio).

You know, there's a possibility that the third version won't feature the dragon, rather, it would feature something else, like the trio of legendary llamas or something...

You know, there's a possibility that the third version won't feature the dragon, rather, it would feature something else, like the trio of legendary llamas or something...

But the KyuREM would fit it perfectly. He's a gray that's a Dragon/Ice type. It's like his sole purpose of creation was to serve as a third counterpart to ReshiRAM and ZekROM.

But the KyuREM would fit it perfectly. He's a gray that's a Dragon/Ice type. It's like his sole purpose of creation was to serve as a third counterpart to ReshiRAM and ZekROM.

Exactly Kyurem fits perfectly. I mean It's only been done once with Crystal nerarly ten years ago I don't think it will ever happen again afdter all Why does Suicune get better treatment when Raiku can one-shot him?

And he fits the theme perfectly also his typing is part of the classic Trio's (Fire/Thunder/Ice-Fang/Punch ect...) and of course reflects the bird Trio (Lice/Electric/Fire) and he looks similar to the otehr two So We'll have the Balence Trio as our Mascot trio this time around

I really don't what Pokemon Gray but it seems like the best bet Kyurem is Gray and its an Dragon/Ice type. It'll probably get another form and get the Giratina treatment although Terakion could be the mascot since it's well Gray...

What I'm really wondering is what Souryuu City will look like in this 3rd version. A mix of old and modern perhaps? Not sure how that would work.

I think that Kyurem is the third part of the 'Energy Dragon' trio, and here's why; Zekrom and Reshiram both represent forms of energy, right? With Electricity and Fire? Well, Kyurem will represent the absence of energy, a la Absolute Zero- hence it's Ice type.

ITS GUNNA BE POKEMON LAVA!!! (The mascot for white is black, the mascot for black is white, SO IT MUST MEAN THAT THE MASCOT FOR LAVA IS ICE!!! )

Or it could be crimson to keep with the color motif.

I am all for a third release of the Generation V games!

The only thing that annoyed me was Pokemon Platinum being made after I had the first two. Big mistake there.

I am all for a third release of the Generation V games!

The only thing that annoyed me was Pokemon Platinum being made after I had the first two. Big mistake there.
*points to Yellow, Crystal and Emerald*
Don't you mean "Big Money Maker"?

I actually think the Third Version will be called ''Pokémon Clear Version'' due to the fact that Ice is, you know, clear (As in, see through, transparesy etc.).

Back
Top Bottom