• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hacker's Simple Question Thread

Only if you are planning to enter a nintendo tourny. If you are, be real paranoid and don't trade with anyone, since having a hack in your game can cause you to get kicked out.

And GTS counts too, since there is already pokesav for gen V.

And for sendpkm, you need sendpkm.py, the 2 files that go with it, and python.

where can i download python? everywhere on the site it's a weird format that 7zip cant open and i dont feel like downloading extra stuff

what about rom hacking?

i come from pokecommunity.com (Same user look me up) and i have always been a fan of rom hacks (Ruby destiny reign of legends, shiny gold, mysthic legends etc...) but i cannot seem to find a rom hacking forum on this site! please tell me, is there one and if so were and if there isn't, please don't tell me that im not supposed to post stuff like this cuz im just asking a question.

How do you clone in Lefgreen? is it possible?

where can i download python? everywhere on the site it's a weird format that 7zip cant open and i dont feel like downloading extra stuff

http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.7/
Use the Windows MSI installer. If you have x64 windows, use the x64 MSI installer.

And no, you can't clone in leafgreen. Only in emerald, D/P (gts glitch), G/S, and R/B/Y (with the cable trick)

To quote from Yahoo answers:

"94000130 FFDB0000
B2101D40 00000000
20000094 00000000
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FFEB0000
B2101D40 00000000
20000094 00000001
D2000000 00000000

//Select + Left for Boy, Select + Right for Girl."

It's a pokemon gender change code.

So many things wrong with this answer. For example, WHERE DO I PUSH THE BUTTONS, and WHEN? If someone has experience with this, please let me know. Oh, also don't worry about me using cheats like 999 master balls, those are cheap I know. The only code I'm using as of right now is to change the nickname of a poke you got in a trade.

Transferring to Gamecube/Wii

Is it possible yet to transfer pokemon from R/S or D/P roms to iso's for Colosseum, PBR, etc?

Re: Transferring to Gamecube/Wii

I don't think rom discussion is allowed here.

I'm pretty sure this forum is only for cheat codes, glitches, etc. I think that ROM discussion isn't allowed at all.

Well, I remember back in year 8, a friend of mine had a ROM of a Sapphire hack, which had things like Mew and Celebi in the wild. It was able to trade fine with real games once it was on a blank cartridge.

As ROMs are pretty much just the game extracted from the cartridge, I'd say it should be possible to put a Pokémon from a RSEFRLG ROM onto Colosseum/XD or from a DPtHGSS ROM onto BR once the ROM is on an actual cartridge.

Although, I don't know what the law is like where you live. In the UK, R4 Cartridges are illegal. Alternatively, you could just, buy the games.

I have a question, if I get a hacked pokemon in a trade dose it have the potential to corrupt my game?

Yeah, I already asked this over at the normal Simple Questions thread, but this might be more fitting (even if there are, like, 15 replies) here.

Quick question, is it possible to alter the IVs of a Pokemon you have in your party or box through the AR/GS, justl like you could to its shininess and overall stats?

Pokemon Black and White Action Replay

So i couldn't find a thread on this so i decided to create one.

So for those with Black and White have you been able to cheat with the game yet.
What codes have you been using ?
How did you get the update for the Pokemon Black/White games? (IE the action replay code manager)

Along with these questions I felt this thread should just be about action replay codes in general about black and white .

If Judgment were hacked onto a Pokemon with a dual type and used in battle, what would happen?

I have a question, if I get a hacked pokemon in a trade dose it have the potential to corrupt my game?

Generally, no. That would be a very rare occurrence if it did. However, try to avoid obvious (bad) hacks whenever you can.

If Judgment were hacked onto a Pokemon with a dual type and used in battle, what would happen?

Judgements type varies on the plate the pokemon is holding, so if no plates are held it would just be a normal type attack.

Judgements type varies on the plate the pokemon is holding, so if no plates are held it would just be a normal type attack.

Oh I thought it ran off the user's type as well........ x-x

how do you hack, with action replay , pokemon black/white without the update being out yet

Yeah, I already asked this over at the normal Simple Questions thread, but this might be more fitting (even if there are, like, 15 replies) here.

Quick question, is it possible to alter the IVs of a Pokemon you have in your party or box through the AR/GS, justl like you could to its shininess and overall stats?

Anyone feel like answering this, yet?

I have a simple question. If you EV train a pokemon for competitive battling, then raise it to level 100 with cheat rare candies, will it count as a hacked pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom