• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dumbest NPC?

Arc Blader

back to the start
Reaction score
Title says it all. Who do you think the dumbest NPC is in the series? My vote goes to the hiker who insists on battling you in the rain when 2/3 of his team is Rock/Ground.

The nerd in the battle frontier in Emerald thinking he'd see Greta aka a pretty in a dojo lol

People who want to battle even when Kyogre/Groudon's crisis is going on. Dedication, much?

"Hey! You're not wearing shorts! What's wrong with you?"

He battles you for not wearing the same pants, sort of biased much? Also any biker/cue ball on the cycling road in Kanto.

The Hiker in route 112 near Lavaridge town that keeps running back and fort. DUDE JUST DO SOMETHING!!

Silver. I'd say either yongster joey or the youngster in FR/LG that says "I like shorts! They're delightfully comfortable and easy to wear!"

The kid from D/P/PT who learned karate from the internet. Oh, and the character you don't choose in HGSS (ethan/lyra). He/She is a liar, as his/her Pokemon will somehow "evolve" even though they HAVEN'T EVOLVED!

The professors for not knowing your gender

especially oak for not knowing blue/gary's name.

May, even after i've beaten the Elite Four. she still showS up at the end, then gets mad when shes told for the 100th time that shes not allowed in. Someone needs to get the hint.

Professe,oak

the guy does not know your gender and his own gransons name for god sakes!

Then he hands kids what i think is highly expenive and high-tech stuff and set them off on there own across a entir region with out worrying what might happen to them.

Anybody remember that senile old guy in the under?(pokemon colosseum) Near the herb shop. He only said random gibberish.

Anybody remember that senile old guy in the under?(pokemon colosseum) Near the herb shop. He only said random gibberish.

Actually, he was part of a side quest; you had to find his teeth, and he'd give you a disc for the UFO in return.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom