• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Idol [Round 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 3]

^That's a nice song choice...

Wow...Gible! My god! You sang it so nice! Scary you managed to get it. lol I love your "deep Ken voice" for parts. lol

Piggy, so cute!! Say Say Say is one of my fav songs! My father still has the video on Beta!

Skitty-chan, good song choice, I feel!

Okay, here's mine. I couldn't get the mic quite right (like last time), but I hope it's okay. You might have to put up your volume to hear me properly, and I apologize for that. Sorry I couldn't find a karaoke, so I think some of the real vocals are heard in the song some.

Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy

I had a lot of fun with this one, I must admit, and held out on laughing until the very end.

Last edited:

........That was really bad. I was really loud campared to to music. I'm so sorry. It's really really bad and recorded really really fast.

Like, you may want to turn down your speakers when you start this. It's embarassing how bad it is.

http://vocaroo.com/?media=vn0K3XRO0VfHRgSxt

I wish I could sing. :(
Oh well.

(Gambit: barbie girl was amazing!!!!!)

waiting on judges' votes and opinions

I'll listen to the entries today and tomorrow and post my votes tomorrow night at the latest.

Aren't we missing LightningKimba's entry?

He said he just haven't had the time to do it. Not sure if he's still going to submit anything, though.

Votes are here.

First of all, Badal, the link you posted doesn't lead to your entry.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3100198

Now, as for the rest of you.

-Gambit-
Very original, creative, energetic. Almost makes you want to dance. Again, you had fun while singing and that's good. 8/10

The Fake Psychic
Yours was an interesting song choice that seemed to suit you. Aside from a few small details, it was overall a good cover. 8/10

SuperPigg
This was just a great cover. You had a nice, relxaed voice and you hit the tones. Also a great song choice. 9.5/10

SSJ Jup81
Very bold, fun and original. I enjoyed listening to your entry.It's obvious that you had fun while recording it, which is important. 8/10

Skitty-chan
To be honest, compared to your previous entries, this one didn't stand out to me as much. The music was also a bit loud. 7/10

This was my favorite round by far, I thought everyone's entries were excellent!

Gible: I think I already expressed my love for your song choice/delivery XD. It was very fun and fitting~

The Fake Psychic: I love your deep voice, I never heard that song before, but it suited your voice quite well.

SSJ Jup81: OMG, every time I hear that song, I think about Severus Snape XD. Giiirl, you sung it fiercely :D

Skitty-Chan: I was considering doing this song first, but I wouldn't have been able to sing it as well as you. I really liked it, I thought that your voice blended well with the music ^^

Almost makes you want to dance.

But then again, you remember it's not sung that well and that I'm a guy singing, "Dress me up, make it tight, I'm your dolly" :p

Again, you had fun while singing and that's good. 8/10

I did have a lot of fun.

This was my favorite round by far, I thought everyone's entries were excellent!

Agreed. Loved the theme even though I think it should have been two different rounds, but yeah, I had a great time.

I think I already expressed my love for your song choice/delivery XD. It was very fun and fitting~

Thanks!

Giiirl, you sung it fiercely :D

Heu, it's spelled Guuuuurl and yes, it was fiiiiiierce. Gurl, you were working it as if the rent was due tonight.

Skitty-Chan: I was considering doing this song first, but I wouldn't have been able to sing it as well as you. I really liked it, I thought that your voice blended well with the music ^^

I was so hoping someone would do this song and you did it very well. (I was this close to do it myself which... why? Why do I do this to myself? :p)

Everybody's entry were good!

Badal
You're right, Michael Jackson is generally hard to perform. But I think your cover was pretty good, especially if you consider how tough it is vocally. 8/10

You know, for me, if I were to choose a Michael Jackson song to sing, I would go with something like Stranger in Moscow, Will You Be There, Speed Demon, Off the Wall, Rock with You, or Keep the Faith.

I like a lot of MJ songs, but those are ones I think I could pull off singing if I actually tried it, especially Stranger in Moscow especially since I sang that song for karaoke recently and got a decent score for it.

Anywho, loved the Beat It Cover! It is difficult to keep up and one lyric was a bit off that stood out for me, I think. The line "cause you want to be bad"/"but you want to be bad" I always thought it was, "cause you want to be fair"/"but you want to be fair". I could be wrong too. Not like I have the CD or record here to look through it right off. All that stuff is back home. lol

I have to agree with everyone, I think (in gerneral) this round had the most fantastic entries yet (the ones before were still awesome, but ya know...) Great job everyone!~

I don't think I did Miss Lauper enough justice for that song though...

Anyways... I am out now? I had the lowest score? It's fine if I am.

If not: Bring on the next round!!!!!! YAY!

Technically, at this point, sadly it looks like we'd have to disqualify Lightining Kimba...

and Skitty-chan will be knocked out due to it having been going on too long

Round 4:
Foreign Songs, Non English songs are what I'm looking for!
My entry: Beedi Jalaile

Damn... if only my first language was something other than English... Oh wait... Je vais faire une chanson en français, mais je ne sais pas encore laquelle. :p

I'm dying to see someone do the Macarena though... Or something by Menudo XD

When does it need to be done? I'm still sick from this bacterial laryngitis and need to kinda rest my voice. I think I overdid it yesterday since I was feeling so much better compared to the previous three days, now I'm having some of the same problems. I hope I didn't just suddenly relapse.
I'm dying to see someone do the Macarena though... Or something by Menudo XD
Macarena is way too fast. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom