• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In Memoriam: Celebrities

John Lennon's 70th Birthday on 9th October

Tommorow, on the 9th, would've been John Lennon's 70th birthday if he was still alive today.

Re: John Lennon's 70th Birthday on 9th October

The worst part about his death is that apparently if he hadn't died, the Beatles probably would have gotten back together in the early 80s.

RIP Eartha Kitt, because "Santa Baby" is one of my most favorite songs
and
RIP Micheal Jackson. I love his song "Thriller"

RIP Michael Jackson.

Ya' know, it's ironic that after he passes away I get into his songs...

R.I.P Scatman John- One who even after being held down because of his stuttering, made great music

R.I.P Billy Mays- For his loud, but yet grappling voice that really made me want to buy the products he would advertise (that new guy is a waste. It's not the same without Billy :'()

R.I.P Martin Luther King, Jr. for enforcing the black rights for the world, and standing up to the people, even through all the mock and hate he was given. May you rest at peace, finally.

All of your souls, may God bless ;_:

Simon MacCorkindale, He was my favourite actor, Played my favourite doctor in Casualty, R.I.P.

Leslie Nielsen has passed away today, at the age of 84

http://www.cjob.com/Landing/Story.aspx?ID=1318402
Canadian funnyman and actor Leslie Nielsen has passed away in hospital in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

The star of comedy hits such as "Airplane" and the "Naked Gun" series dies of complications from pneumonia, according to his nephew Doug Nielsen, who lives in Richmond BC...

A damn shame; his work was, by and large, brilliant. Airplane! remains one of my favourite comedies to this day.

Back
Top Bottom