• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to claim Hiyakkie~

Hiyakkie-Rainbowsaurus-December 7th, 2010

(Please list my name as Rainbowsaurus, as I will be changing my name to that very soon)

Last edited:
I, Lightshaver on december 7,2010 would like to claim Skarmory as my own

Hey, I changed my username from "Nekoshun" to "Aisu Aoiro" and wanted to let you know so you could update the username for who claimed Kumashun; thanks a ton, koolhk :D

Last time, I swear! I'm super indecisive and my interests are always changing, so I'm really sorry, but I've finally chosen a username that I'm happy with, so, um . . .

Rectrix, formerly Aisu Aoiro and Nekoshun -- Kumashun -- Claimed on November 23rd, 2010, username finalized December 8th, 2010 xD

just to say,
i changed my name
so, Aco-Zurrr~Dec.10~Mudkip.

Whatttt! Munclax already claimed...
Whattttttttt! Snorlax as well!
WWhhaattttttttt! Gengar too!
WWWhhhaaatttttttttt! Not you as well Ludicolo!

It's okay cause I claim the biggest Pokemon ever!
YEH THATS RIGHT I'M GONNA SQUASH YOU! GO WAILORD!!!

[insert screaming here]

god dammit arcanines taken

alright i'll take growlithe

growlithe - Fawkes. - 11/12/10

Aww... looks like Donphan is taken. That's okay, though.

Phanpy-EpicYoshi-December 12th 2010

I need my name changing on the thingie it's not VaporeonFan11 anymore, I changed it to Bulbalove. I will let you know if I chang it again :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom