• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ That must be it. Coffee is nasty. >.>

^ You had them blocked before?

In response to that--since I am slow and distracted at the moment--not on purpose. I don't really have a choice on what I get to see and... not see. The blocks are back, so now I no longer see the dragons (saaaaaaaad).

Also--I love hot chocolate and chocolate milk. Roses won't woo me, but chocolateXmilk totally will XD

Merry Christmas everyone, I know it's a bit early, I think it is... is it? I don't even know anymore... oh well

It hardly snows here. The most snow we've gotten this year was barely just a few drops that just melted away instantly.
Wait, you haven't seen snow, Resriam? I'm guessing it's warm where you live?

It hardly snows here. The most snow we've gotten this year was barely just a few drops that just melted away instantly.
Wait, you haven't seen snow, Resriam? I'm guessing it's warm where you live?

Pretty much yes. It is really hot all the year. I never seen snow. (Though, how did it have HAIL?)

On another topic, PokéFarm is turning into a time sink! Looking at the "Your most popular sites" that IE9 gave gave me this: PokéFarm x4 > BMGf. Uh oh... I think I spent too much time there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom