• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW025 - Hiun City Gym Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW22 & 25!?

You guys are forgetting that TR episode with the meteorite has to be in this gap.

We can only assume that Ash wins against Arty on the first try, however.

You guys are forgetting that TR episode with the meteorite has to be in this gap.

They will be getting more screentime than the usual 2-4 minutes per episode now? I can't see why their meteorite business/Team Plasma's debut cannot be addressed in segments over these episodes. It doesn't seem to me that whatever TRio has to do with the meteorite couldn't be covered in less than 5 minutes.

Until you have some proof your just spammin' the threads everyday with that same post.
Wow...people sure can be idiotic...

Sure, the original statement saying that Best Wishes will be faster paced may have been a mistranslation, but "Faster Pace" isn't a term specific to that mistranslation. It means the story is going faster, and if this turns out to be true, then for the mean time, it is.

*sigh*

But anyway...after Ash lost to Aloe, it'd suck for him to then lose to Arti. Team Plasma will probably occur in the Resort Desert, which could happen around the same time as these episodes.

Don't be so sure about that. We get 4 episodes in Huin city, which might suggest that Ash loses and then have a rematch in bw25.
Hm, now that you say it, but still! I don't see Ash having to rematch two gyms in the row. :/

Since Ash beats Aloe in the 16th episode, and this Gym is the 25th, it makes it exactly a 9-ep gap between Gyms, which isn't really that short.

Hm, now that you say it, but still! I don't see Ash having to rematch two gyms in the row. :/

Ash lost to Roark, Gardenia and Fantina in Sinnoh before earning the badge. It could happen, though for some reason, I don't see it this time.

Anybody think we might very well see Pidove evolve in BW21, BW23, BW24 or during the gym battle? I mean, I can't see Tepig starring in this gym and therefore, I coud see the bird get some focus, some screentime here and hopefully a personality to go along with it.

Hopefully the croc and grass starter will get used.

Ash never lost in 2 Gyms in any league. If it is true, 25th is the Gym. Huin City is a big city and Ash and co might be looking around and might have a friend over.

It'd be interesting if Arty would actually use an Ishizumai in this battle.

The writers usually never gave a species of pokemon that belonged to a member of the main cast at that time to gym leaders in the past.

The writers avoided giving Volkner an Ambipom despite being a part of his DP team (if you want to argue about types, the ice-type gym leader Candice used a Medicham in DP).

Therefore, it could be possible that the writers have Arty use Ishizumai's evolution instead, or quite possible another Bug-type.

Speaking of the gym battle, I'd like to think that Ash's lineup of this gym would most likely be Tepig, Pidove, and Oshawott.

The title implies what? Hahakomori is mentioned in the title, not Kurumiru. :p

The title implies what? Hahakomori is mentioned in the title, not Kurumiru. :p

It could evolve, there is a difference in episodes - just look at Aloe, her yooteri evolved in one episode.

It could evolve, there is a difference in episodes - just look at Aloe, her yooteri evolved in one episode.
Well yeah, though it doesn't mean Ash will get it. It only means Ash will battle the Pokemon he once wanted to catch.

We don't know how long she had it, do we? She could have had it for years, for all we know. Or did I miss her say it's new? I wasn't paying attention to some scenes.

Also, Ash's Caterpie evolved in one episode.

It'd be interesting if Arty would actually use an Ishizumai in this battle.

Theory, maybe with his sommelier powers of finding good matches to pokémon, Dento sees that Arti would be a good fit with Ishizumai and lets him train it?

Either that or Arti gets an Ishizumai (or it's evo) of his own.

The writers usually never gave a species of pokemon that belonged to a member of the main cast at that time to gym leaders in the past.

Winnona had a Swellow, Dany has a Scyther, Rudy had a Starmie, Giovanni had a Kingler, etc. I don't necessarily like when it happens but it happens from time to time.

Arty = Tuxedo Mask?
Now I expect Arty to appear randomly out of nowhere, throw roses and say corny lines...
*insert comment about how we can't say anything about the "pace" of this saga until it ends*

I like the idea of Ash winning on the first try, that's great and I hope he uses some of his new Pokemon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom