• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review M13: Zoroark: Master of Illusions

Has anyone noticed any rewrites yet? Off the top of their head?

Rewrites? Based on what I have watched of it so far, the movie's translations are spot on from the Japanese version.

I didn't see any other edits, but is it me or does it feel like the movie is blazing on through? I feel like I watched half of the film already.

Rewrites? Based on what I have watched of it so far, the movie's translations are spot on from the Japanese version.

I didn't see any other edits, but is it me or does it feel like the movie is blazing on through? I feel like I watched half of the film already.

It's probably because you missed the first 10 minutes and started with the titles due to the cut.

Otherwise it wouldn't feel so fast.

Thanks, and I also feel the same way.

Guys, calm down! So they cut out the intro just for TV? Just wait until the DVD release to see them.

BTW, has anyone been on that Pokemon BW tour? Maybe someone who has can confirm that CN only cut those scenes out for TV.

Seriously, there's nothing to be that upset about.

I find it odd how Zorua is "talking" in human tongue even when he's talking to Pokemon.

Guys, calm down! So they cut out the intro just for TV? Just wait until the DVD release to see them.

BTW, has anyone been on that Pokemon BW tour? Maybe someone who has can confirm that CN only cut those scenes out for TV.

Except that without the intro

Zorua's first appearance makes no sense whatsover

Cutting out the first 10 minutes of a movie is something to be upset about.

We're not really freaking out. We just find it weird they cut the whole first ten minutes of a movie out of a TV broadcast.

Edit: and Eitaro just said exactly why it's important.

Say wasn't Destiny Deoxys cut in a similar manor when it aired on Kids WB several years ago, but then restored to full length in the DVD release?

We're not really freaking out. We just find it weird they cut the whole first ten minutes of a movie out of a TV broadcast.

And the thing is, they didn't have to cut it. They chose to cut it.

So does this mean we don't get a dub name for Pokémon Baccer?

I don't remember Proof's cheer verbatim, but I think it went something like this:

Go go Coronet Fighters, rock, roll
They've got the fighting heart and soul!

Heartgold soulsilver reference anyone?

to bad i cant see this movie till it on dvd

Well, I do have similar sentiments on the subject. We can only hope that they rebroadcast the movie with the first ten minutes. If not, then there's always DVDs.

I gotta admit, the scene where Zorua woke up and freaked out without his ''mother''definitely pulled some heartstrings.

i went to the tour as from what i reading here yes it been cut the theatical verision was the whole movie and the credits btw the credit song is called i believe in you it pretty good

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom