• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New minigame on Pokemon.com

You can only get one.

Highest I've got is level 4...they should have done this by score, not level.

Finally, after seeing the Kanto 3 and Espeon (some of them more than once) I eventually found Umbreon and chose it! ^_^
That was awesome! I hope they do more stuff like this in the future!

Today is a new day to start and try again. ^.< No failure now; I will get Espeon if it gives me carpel tunnel and arthritis in my fingers. But if it's only level four....D: aw jeeze, I've been there a couple times. Darn it!

Got Umbreon the first time, but I got my Vaporeon the second time.

Last edited:
*air punch* Finally won, and got myself an Espeon. T.T Holy Batmans, no wonder they only limit you to 15 trainer coins a week, especially if games like these crop up from time to time.

ugh I wanted Espeon but I accidentally accepted the first time, got me an Umbreon so I'm not too unhappy but I wanted Magic bounce!

ugh I wanted Espeon but I accidentally accepted the first time, got me an Umbreon so I'm not too unhappy but I wanted Magic bounce!

You could just make another account and try again to get Espeon if you want it really badly.

I want a Jolteon. Give it a Flame Orb(battle) and we are ready to go. Fast Pokemon with fast ability for the win!
Maybe Espeon. I can't choose.

After finding my Pokémon Trainer Club account info, I decided to attempt this game. My first game I ended up losing but I decided to attempt a 2nd game right away. I won a Leafeon from it and that's what I'm keeping.

Just won an Espeon! I owe it all to being a fan of Arkanoid/Breakout styled games.

I lost on my most recent attempt, right at the end of Level 4, so no Espeon at the moment. I'll probably create seven accounts so that I can get all the Eeveelutions. :)

I lost on my most recent attempt, right at the end of Level 4, so no Espeon at the moment. I'll probably create seven accounts so that I can get all the Eeveelutions. :)

I doubt you'd be able to do that... you link ONE Pokémon.com account to your BW game... you won't be able to change it after you sync your account to your game, unless you restart the game... I'm pretty sure of that (though someone can correct me if I'm wrong)

I noticed that there is a news article on bulbapedia now, so will this theard get moved to the article's thread?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom