• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite girl character?

Favorite Girl

• Total voters

Maya Oak

Reaction score
So just curious to know but who is your favorite girl [main] character in the show? I haven't seen many episodes yet so i probably didn't name all of them

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I voted for the first 6! I love all of them!

In terms of number 1, Misty duh. I also prefer all the ones I voted for to male characters, TBH I just don't see them as interesting or entertaining.

I just started liking Ash in late DP, BW.

Musashi will always be my favorite female character. Nobody will ever replace her.

Jessie is my favorite female character of all time. She was like, my childhood crush, for real XD

But in terms of traveling buddies, I like May ^^

Iris.

There, I said it.

Last edited:
You'll never guess who my favorite girl is.

I love her because we share the same fiery personality traits. It's also nice to have a character about the same age as me, since I can relate to a lot of things she went through/is going through now.

You'll never guess who my favorite girl is.

I love her because we share the same fiery personality traits. It's also nice to have a character about the same age as me, since I can relate to a lot of things she went through/is going through now.

Officer Jen?

It's a tie between May, Iris, and Misty for me.

Iris is a crazy jungle girl who has mad skills. Like these guys I used to watch. She's funny and she's no girly-girl and gets her hands dirty. She can do flips, and everything and vine swinging. I love her Kibago a lot.

Misty is a nice character who I like. Her water Pokemon are strong she's caring, nice, and meek. Judging from what I saw in "The Joy of Water Pokemon" she's a nice girl and emotional and she really cares for Togepi.

May is cool, her Pokemon are some I loved and first met.(MUNCHLAX :D) She had two of Ash's old Pokemon, Bublbasaur and Squirtle, which I thought were Ash's when i started Hoenn at around 9-years-old. I loved there strength and the funny ness of both of them.She made something girly like contest very funny and I loved the music that played when something would go her way. She's awesome, and her Bulbasaur knowing Vine Whip, and Razor Leaf like Ash's made me love it even more and that it was girl.

Last edited:
Where is Giselle? Hikari then...

Obviously Kasumi.

I'm picking May, simply because I loved her in Pokemon Advanced Battle!

My favourite girl character... Hmm, hard one...
Well, I can say that Dawn is in the last place, while Jessie and Iris are sharing the first place... Hmm, yeah, I think that I'll vote for Iris! ^^
I know she has a lot of haters, but I LOVE her!

Tracey! :D

Musashi, of course! She was always the most interesting character to me, and I especially loved her character development through DP and now BW :)

Out of Ash's companions though, my favorite is Dawn. I liked her personality the best.

Voted May and Jessie. Jessie's my favorite girl overall, naturally, and she's probably the most complex of the TR Trio... not to mention she was finally getting to be a respectable competitor in DP.

Of the traveling girls, I liked May the best. She had the most dynamic character development, didn't have an annoying personality, had the best rivals, and got the best closure. Plus I liked the Ash-May-Brock-Max group more than any of the trio setups.

Iris because of her wild and energetic personality. And she has crazy athletic skills!

Then May because her contest arc was fun to watch and she had awesome rivals. Her personality was nice and not too girly-girl.

Probably Jessie. Can't say much about the travelers cause I'm only familiar with Dawn and Iris.

Overall I'd say Jessie is my favorite girl character, but I also voted Misty because she was just awesome as well. I don't particularly care for the other choices but they're alright I guess.

Back
Top Bottom