• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Vulpix, Natu, Marill, and Skitty. Those four are the last ones I really want. And they are all in the Pleasant Forest.

Yesterday:
Pleasant Forest: 0 times
Windswept Sky: 1 time
Sparkling Sea: 6 times

The Dream World hates me right now.

i am seriously beginning to think that what you find/how easily you find pokemon in the DW depends on what pokemon you send there because every time i send in a new pokemon, my DW is practically BARREN D:<

The only pokemon that seem to reliably give me pokemon are Druddigon and Dragonair :c

Nowadays, I'm not even trying to earn Points anymore (still little over 8000 by the way). All I'm doing is harvesting berries and working towards that Log Cabin thing, to make my house more noticeable so I can get more people coming over. Some of my Dream Pals went randomly dead and I even have people who are not on the Dream Pal list regularly helping me. I also get a Pass Orb daily so I can use them on the Extra EXP. Powers.

I still don't have the Café or watchamallit yet. I am assuming it might come on June 28th though.

Nowadays...Some of my Dream Pals went randomly dead and I even have people who are not on the Dream Pal list regularly helping me...

i've noticed this for me as well :[ and i struggle with the thought of deleting them to make a new Dream Pal cuz it's either they're my gateway to a large dream network (of "rich" ppl) or they were one of the 1st dw pals to send me a request and i'd feel kinda bad for dropping them when they vanish for a wk or two....

Okay, today was my first time EVER using the Dream World (and I got the game on the release date... blame the incompatible old wifi router in our house). I wonder if you can send items from the game (like berries) into the Dream World, can you win/ find extras around or do you need Dream Pals? I know I'm such a noob with this.

At least I got a Poocheyena out of it. And the Espeon I won from that game back in the spring went to my account!

Okay, today was my first time EVER using the Dream World (and I got the game on the release date... blame the incompatible old wifi router in our house). I wonder if you can send items from the game (like berries) into the Dream World, can you win/ find extras around or do you need Dream Pals? I know I'm such a noob with this.

At least I got a Poocheyena out of it. And the Espeon I won from that game back in the spring went to my account!

Items are a one-way thing:
Dream World -> Game Cart.

you can only send one pokemon to the DW, and no items. (though the pokemon you send can hold an item, but it won't show up in the dw and will show up with it when you send it back to your game).

the best place for info is to read this -> Pokemon Global Link Manual
It should tell you most everything you'd like to know.

What the hell? I've only just logged into the Japanese PGL, and then went into the Café bit...and no Pokémon or items are showing up...

What the hell? I've only just logged into the Japanese PGL, and then went into the Café bit...and no Pokémon or items are showing up...
That happened to me the other day, it was weird. Then the next day I went back and there were lots f Pokemon and items. Maybe its a Dream World Glitch or something.

found a firestone on someone's share shelf last night! :D it's funny cuz i was just telling myself the other day that nobody would ever offer something so valuable and rare (for Unova) and that i have enough fire/thunderstones in Pt to evolve every growlithe/vulpix/eevee/pikachu in all of sinnoh xP

So I just got a fifth garden bed. Haven't seen this reported anywhere, so I thought I'd mention it. It just happened out of the blue after logging in, and my Dream Points were nowhere near a particularly notable amount (13720), so I don't know the exact requirements.

(Although on further inspection it would seem I have been beaten to the punch. Why not bring it up here, guys?)

Additionally, it seems the requirements for some of the items in the Dream Catalog have changed. The last house has changed from 220 Chesto, 220 Rawst, 220 Iapapa to 220 Chesto, 220 Rawst, 220 Oran. This infuriates me greatly because I had just picked 220 Iapapa Berries and have systematically been using Oran berries for the ice cream minigame. :banghead:

So I just got a fifth garden bed. Haven't seen this reported anywhere, so I thought I'd mention it. It just happened out of the blue after logging in, and my Dream Points were nowhere near a particularly notable amount (13720), so I don't know the exact requirements.

(Although on further inspection it would seem I have been beaten to the punch. Why not bring it up here, guys?)

Additionally, it seems the requirements for some of the items in the Dream Catalog have changed. The last house has changed from 220 Chesto, 220 Rawst, 220 Iapapa to 220 Chesto, 220 Rawst, 220 Oran. This infuriates me greatly because I had just picked 220 Iapapa Berries and have systematically been using Oran berries for the ice cream minigame. :banghead:

wait what? >:O
well i'm currently about 22K DW Points so when i go in i'll see if i get a 5th bed too.

And i already bought the Modern House a wk or two ago so that doesn't really bug me too much..

EDIT:
it also seems they've expanded the amount of DW Pals you can have by at least 4, perhaps more.
you're right, i just got my own new bed too :O

diglett5thgardenbed.png

Last edited:

The last house has been 220 Chesto, Rawst, and Oran for some time... because I'm currently trying to get that house and that's what I've been getting.

Oh well. With 15 berries growing at the same time getting 220 Orans should be easy peasy.

I hate the Café course. Is it too much to ask for a female Poliwhirl? I'm getting fed up with Smeargle popping up now.

Had another dud-run in the Café course. What the hell TPC, seriously?!

Had another dud-run in the Café course. What the hell TPC, seriously?!

Argghh..I hope TPCi will localize the Pokemon Cafe course outside of Japan. I haven't visited the Dream World in almost a month now!

No, I- I'll still come by to pick up/plant more berries. There just aren't any more Pokémon left to get.

They should update that next. I want my Skill Link Cinccino.

Back
Top Bottom