• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW043 - Nyagotiator Nyasu! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW043 - Nyasu Episode

Warning: The following pictures will shock you and are highly controversial. There was a rumor about this about a week ago, but it seemed too ridiculous to happen. However, we now have pictorial evidence...

511.jpg

512.jpg

513.jpg

....OMFG?!?!?!?!?! WRITERS, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TROLL US LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!?! ASKLDHFLKJASDHFLKAJSDHF

Um....I'm speechless...it's just that...this is way too much to imagine / comprehend right now. If this is true...this makes things like 1000000 times more interesting....

Just to be clear, the rumor was that Iris tries to catch Nyasu. Who knows if she really will but... I guess this confirms the Rocket-Dan doesn't own him since he can actually go in a ball.

@_@

I don't know what to think about anything anymore...

The capture could explain the lack of Meowth in the scans since he's inside of a Poké Ball.

...........................................................................................................

Well if this can happen, anything goes. Maybe Team Rocket will finally capture Pikachu,, one of the mains will catch a legendary Pokemon, or Misty will return, etc... but holy fuck, that is what you call a plot twist.

well even if this is true snivy abandoned it original trainer so meowth if caught by iris could leave her and rejoin team rocket.

well even if this is true snivy abandoned it original trainer so meowth if caught by iris could leave her and rejoin team rocket.

What are you talking about?

...........................................................................................................

Well if this can happen, anything goes. Maybe Team Rocket will finally capture Pikachu,, one of the mains will catch a legendary Pokemon, or Misty will return, etc... but holy fuck, that is what you call a plot twist.

I have to agree....

Think at the possibilities this plot twist creates!
Maybe Pikachu will evolve, maybe one of the Rockets will capture a Victini...
The possibilities are endless!

My brain has just broken.

mine hasn't-- even if this does go through all they have to do is have jessie or james catch a pokemon iris would fit with like deino, trade it to her and release Meowth, thereby nullifying the capture

in other words i'm not suprised at all by this.

mine hasn't-- even if this does go through all they have to do is have jessie or james catch a pokemon iris would fit with like deino, trade it to her and release Meowth, thereby nullifying the capture

in other words i'm not suprised at all by this.

Then what would be the point in having her catch Meowth?

They could just have her capture the Pokemon.

LOL this is actually the funniest thing I have ever seen in pokemon. Not because of what's happening, but because for years upon years people have been speculating, does meowth have a pokeball? Did Team Rocket catch meowth?

lol

I think that Nyasu will either break out or later be released, but holy hell is this amazing! I'm actually looking a lot more forward to this episode then the Don Tournament final. I've always liked Nyasu from the early Kanto days, so I'm glad that they're addressing his capture status.

Best Wishes has just kicked it up a notch, in my opinion.

Iris....captures Meowth.....

tumblr_lp71f5DbUq1qgrh49.gif

I think I need to sit down....

Nobody knows if she will eventually capture him, though.

But someone attempting to capture Nyarth is already something brand new, so this is very exciting despite what will happen in the end. :-D

MINDF**K :O :O I don't even.... WHAT?!?!

I wonder why they picked those screenshots only? Possibly to make us fans freak out? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom