• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW050 - Raimon Gym! Magnificent Electric Shock Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW049 + BW050 - Kamiture and the 4th Gym!

They could skip the Bianca bullcrap and actually start doing the Team Plasma plot if they'll still do it.

Eeeeh, I hope we'll have Bel battle her first. Cause, you know, it'd make sense.

We don't know if Bianca or any of the other recurring characters will be seen in Nimbasa City. The writers have proven time and time again that they don't follow the same storyline formula as it was written for the games. There's no guarantee that Bianca will even be mentioned, let alone seen in this story arc. Furthermore, Bianca's domestic issues with her father were resolved in the anime. Bianca's father in the anime allowed his daughter to travel on her own after much convincing, whereas the father in the games did not consent to her decision to leaving.

The titles of the second episode implies that Ash will be the one battling Elesa. I believe the writers will simply spend the first episode introducing the gym leader, and the second episode will be focused on Ash's battle.

I can easily see them skipping the Bianca bit from the games altogether.

We don't know if Bianca or any of the other recurring characters will be seen in Nimbasa City. The writers have proven time and time again that they don't follow the same storyline formula as it was written for the games. There's no guarantee that Bianca will even be mentioned, let alone seen in this story arc. Furthermore, Bianca's domestic issues with her father were resolved in the anime. Bianca's father in the anime allowed his daughter to travel on her own after much convincing, whereas the father in the games did not consent to her decision to leaving.

The titles of the second episode implies that Ash will be the one battling Elesa. I believe the writers will simply spend the first episode introducing the gym leader, and the second episode will be focused on Ash's battle.

Bianca never mentioned her father. We have no proof that she didnt run away and her fathers looking for her.

She did mention him in BW13.

really, Ill have to rewatch it...

EDIT: I just rewatched it and she only said he didnt want her to leave, she never said that he accutally let her go meaning she could still have ran away

Last edited:

really, Ill have to rewatch it...

EDIT: I just rewatched it and she only said he didnt want her to leave, she never said that he accutally let her go meaning she could still have ran away

Which is what happens in the games too, she is told she cant go, but she does it anyway... xD

I want to ask a question,is meowth still with the twerps in this episode?

I can easily see them skipping the Bianca bit from the games altogether.

I really don't even want that to be touched upon, I would be fine with ignoring it, unless they do it in Kamitsure debut episode just to make it more interesting or something.

We don't have a summary or a VA list for these episodes yet, so there's no way to know for now. :)

I bet not. He's just luring Pikachu to the end-all Pikanapping Plot using the Rearranged Subway, as we all know. ~_~

It be interesting to see Meowth hanging around in a Gym battle, and see his commentary. I really hope they make Elesa an amusing character. Snivy better star here, Pikachu does not need to be redeemed.

Last edited:

Me too,I would like to see Meowth comment on Ash's gym battle

I don't mind too much if Kamiture has two Emonga although apart from Volt Change I would like it if they had different movesets.

I'm hoping that Dangoro isn't used here. It's a capture that leaves nothing on me in terms of entertainment and another win out of nowhere like Kuruyamu's gym win would be very disappointing in my opinion.

For who I want to see: Tsutarja, Gamagaru and Hatohbo.

Palpitoad, I have a feeeling would be the fall guy here if he's used. Roggenrola could be interesting if he was just used to set up "Stealth Rock" or something. Though I don't think he should take out more than one Pokemon.

My guess:

Mijumaru (champion)
Hatohbo (fall guy)
Dangoro (could get a win)

I don't really care about Tranquil here to be honest, even if she is in bad need of a gym. She can star in the 6th Gym. Snivy, at least IMO needs one here. Oshawott, and Tepig have been used in two gyms already so they could use a little break.

My guess:

Mijumaru (champion)
Hatohbo (fall guy)
Dangoro (could get a win)
That feel when a lot of Ash's Gym battles follow this formula...

Anyway, I'm thinking Snivy, Roggenrola (hopefully it's asshole-ear will creep Elesa enough so that she'd surrender), and Oshawott (since that Electric attack training in the Stephan episode.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom