• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I... I have no appeals... combinations... nothing." Brad reflected in his mind.

"Of course I do. Do you really think I'd forget?" Drew chuckled, then leaned in and give Luna a deep kiss. "Happy birthday."

Matt frowned again, pulling Brad close once more. "Why don't you just skip the contest?"

"I want to participate, though." Brad frowned. "This is my chance to get my first ribbon and be a step ahead. I gotta catch up to Melany."

"But, Brad," Matt continued, "if you say yourself that you're not ready, wouldn't that be better? There will be plenty of time to catch up with that bitch."

"I guess... but I want to at least try. If anything, we'll just use combinations that we've used in the past. I'm sure that Budew and Vespiquen are more than capable of giving a good show." Brad explained.

Matt sighed and looked down. "If you say so ... do we at least have time for some ... morning fun?"

"We can get ready for the day. Although I kind of want to hurry up so that I can prepare if that's okay with you." Brad smiled sweetly.

"Of course I do. Do you really think I'd forget?" Drew chuckled, then leaned in and give Luna a deep kiss. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you, my love," Luna giggled as she returned Drew's kiss, "So, what do we have on our agendas today?"

"Whatever you want to do." Drew chuckled softly as he stood up, sitting down a few seconds after on the other side of the bed, besides Luna.

"Oh," Matt replied simply. "Well, we can prepare if you want." He conjured up a smile.

"Whatever you want to do." Drew chuckled softly as he stood up, sitting down a few seconds after on the other side of the bed, besides Luna.

"Well...do you have anything special planned for me?" Luna asked curiously, "We can get that out of the way first."

"So, today's the Contest," Utsuho told Pawniard. Utsuho had been up since 5 AM, and was completely ready to go. "What do you say we make this a 'day off' of sorts? We can relax and enjoy the Contest today, and have our Gym battle tomorrow. It'll also help ya get your mind off of the stress."

Pawniard nodded in agreement, liking the idea of distracting herself from stress.

"Well...do you have anything special planned for me?" Luna asked curiously, "We can get that out of the way first."

"Well, I don't think we can have a romantic dinner in the morning, so we can't really get it out of the way." Drew laughed nervously.

"Thanks." Brad nodded and sat upright. "Now let's get ready."

"I guess you'll be using the bathroom first," Matt offered and layed back down.

"Well, I gotta shower and whatnot." Brad sweatdropped and entered the bathroom.

"Mhm," Matt grumbled as he closed his eyes. "Enjoy."

After a while, Brad exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him. "Alright, you can head in now." He smiled.

"That took long enough," Matt grumbled as he got up and headed to the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom