• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Who is your favourite pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 42 14.0%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 78 25.9%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Rarity

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 80 26.6%

• Total voters
you asked is this ever an addicted show ? so my answer will must be yes. becoz i used to it very much and have keep to show this... and almost this is addicted for me.

Last edited:
The synopsis of Episode 7 "May the Best Pet Win!" has been revealed by Zap 2 it and it says
Rainbow Dash hosts a flying race to see who will be her pet.
What do people think "pet" means? I think the synopsis is saying that there will be a race for pegasus ponies but it is strange that the word "pet" is used because pets are normally animals owned by an animal of the dominating species which are part of a different species to it. I'm saying "species" because on Earth the dominating species is human and in Equestria I expect the dominating species is ponies but there are other species which can talk like dragons, draconequi, cows and buffalos.

Last edited:
inb4 Scootaloo I think her pet should definitely be a flying one, but I could see them making a twist and let her have a pet that cannot fly at all.

I listed some MLP fanremixes over at my blog, come take a look if you want! Not sure if you'll find anything new though if you've browsed YT even a little, though. XD

Willing to bet that the pet who wins is a turtle.

I wonder if she will let scootaloo particiapte or not. scootaloo = best pony. well besides Rarity of course.

Last edited:
But remember that earth ponies and unicorns can't stay in clouds, so the same can be said to animals. Rainbow Dash may need a flying pet.

I bet Pinkie Pie will win with a rock named Rocky.

Then Pinkie will have the trophy engraved to Twilight, and the plaque will read "Twilight Sprinkle".

/SpongeBob reference

Any idea whatthe new episode will be about?

Water Max (our roaming reporter) has reported that the new episode is about some sort of race between pets.

But if you mean what the episode will be "about", in the case of the lesson to be taught, I don't know. My Little Pony has a tendency to get lessons out of things that I would've never considered.

no i mean the sisterhoves social or whatever it is call.

Huh... it seems I'm not on top of things lately. I have no idea what you're talking about. :p

Hold on, lemme go see.

*looks up "Sisterhood Social" on ponies wiki*

"Sweetie Belle comes up with an idea to celebrate sisterly unity in an impromptu party with not much planning, and when Rarity decides not to be a part of the celebration, Sweetie Bell [sic] becomes angry and disowns her as a friend."

Wierd... it seems it's an episode about sibling fallouts. Interesting. I can bet Pinkie will be of assistance at some point.

Has anyone realized that the symbol of Nightmare Night looks somewhat like Cressilia's head?

Has anyone realized that the symbol of Nightmare Night looks somewhat like Cressilia's head?

Yes! I thought it was hilarious. It makes sense, though, given that Luna and Cresselia are both themed around the moon pretty heavily.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom