• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Username Above You

7/10 because I'm apparently not in the mood for immaturity like before.

4.01/10

I'm still extremely skeptical about your claims of having pulled that out of your own ass, despite me distinctly recalling you saying you found it surfing Google or something.

2.01/10

It is a real-albeit-rare name in Japan, but since it's not used anywhere I've been to in my life, that shit means nothing. >:p

(Your name would have scored better had it not been for the Ph-for-F abuse, but it would still send shivers down an elderly woman's spine :D)

2. ... whatever score I gave last. When rendered as a "real" name, it obviously wouldn't use the same kanji I use for mine. Who names their child "swordsman?"

7.7-ish out of 10--the combination of "Muffin" and "Paula" don't really make sense, but my mind tries to vouch for the thinking process (whatever that may have been). In response, I thought of Paula Deen.

3.4/10--composed of all letters, yet it features not a capital letter. Naruto is also lame, as none of its characters are truly ninja.

7/10
Short and to the point. Nothing really to screw up grammatically, either. The word "League" makes me think of tournaments of some kind, which, seeing as you're interested in competitive battling (and know a lot about the subject), seems to fit in with you as a person.

9/10

Excellent. Is this a reference to something? Also, mixed with your locations, it says Claude Rains the Internet.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom