• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

12 real gym leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was Ninja'd

oh can you post a updated list on who is a gym leader

ftgl (for the gym leaders)

Jobob-fire/dragon
Secretive trainer-sandstorm team
Soulmaster-fire/water
Muk-a-matic-monkey gym
Jokool-flying/ground
Soulless shadow-4drag2mag
Rockman exe-dark/steel
Jaamoon-rock/flying
Commandurr clown…..-no theme team

also maby we can gain three more an have an elite for. with the best three as the 3 of them and me as the champ.sound ok. but not unless we have them

right, and this was all I had meant when I suggested the E4 bit on your wall profile.

I am sending out the PM with the link now so all of the Gym Leaders on the list will be receiving it soon and if more show up let me know and I will send the link to them

ftgl (for the gym leaders)

Jobob-fire/dragon
Secretive trainer-sandstorm team
Soulmaster-fire/water
Muk-a-matic-monkey gym
Jokool-flying/ground
Soulless shadow-4drag2mag
Rockman exe-dark/steel
Jaamoon-rock
Commandurr clown…..-no theme team

also maby we can gain three more an have an elite for. with the best three as the 3 of them and me as the champ.sound ok. but not unless we have them

just rock :p

mine has gone from 4drag2mag to a dragon 3:3 mono. three dragons, three others. and, it's just about ready

ftgl

secrative trainers wifi is still down.i have talked to him at school.
also the battle page will not be made till he is back on.

another thang. i have put a request for gym badges for our team under the artist aclove(spriters....)so check them out.i still have the ones made by you if you would like to use them as an offical badge for now.we cant start till every one has a badge.

okay, about the images. Are we having the spriters make our badges look all sparklified and legit?

All of this might be a good thing to post on the QT, since it's important, and the QT will alert all of us after one person posts, rather than the BMGf system, which sends one alert, then won't send more until the subscriber checks out the page.

can someone please make my badge?, i just wanna have a fossil-looking badge, like the Old Amber for example

can someone please make my badge?, i just wanna have a fossil-looking badge, like the Old Amber for example

Sure! I can help out!

Also, if anyone else needs a badge, I'm here to help.

i would like like to shoot for the gym spot

i would like to be an all legends team, if that is ok

if not i can wait for there to be an elite four

are any of you guys good to battle. Also what levels are you all using? I think the average level should be stated.

would you like to join,we need two more for an elite four

would you like to join,we need two more for an elite four

I can if you want. My WiFi is a little temperamental though so I'll have to let you know how it goes if I'm unable to battle someone ^.^

Do I need a particular level? I have trained my main team + most of my others to level 100 if that's alright. Lol.

I can be a shiny elite four :$ I only use shinies lol.

shiny works,there is no limit on the level,glade to have you

also i cant garentee you a spot in the elite four. i am randomly selecing the elite four members

So, do we have (or almost have) an Elite 4?

we need now one more member for an elite four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom