• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the Pokemon win a Shiny Pokemon!!!!!

Yurimi

Reaction score
Hi since I have more free time now I thought it would be nice to have another type of giveaway ^^

Here's how it works every week I will pick either a random Pokemon or one of my favorite Pokemon for someone to guess and whomever guesses it right, gets to choose a shiny from my list to keep for free!!!

I will post winners and pokemon already used each week on here as well I won't be repeating Pokemon so if someone already won for it, I won't be using the same Pokemon again for the following week.

The rules are simple just no double posting and your free to guess as many attempts as you like but one pokemon guess per post so no 20 different pokemon on one post to increase your odds.

I will give only ONE hint for the Pokemon guess unless I feel people are nowhere near getting it right xD

If no one guesses it right for the Pokemon during the week it will rollover until next week until someone gets it right.

And each new week starts on Sunday with the exception of today of course lol

And to the person who is able to guess my all time favorite pokemon along with the Pokemon of the week they will win an extra special shiny prize ^^ so in this case you would use this format if you want to guess for the extra shiny prize. *HAS TO BE GUESSED TOGETHER*

Pokemon Guess:
Favorite Pokemon Guess:

Edit: this has already been guessed by someone there is no more favorite Pokemon guess xD

And that's about it hope this will be fun for everyone :)

This week's Pokemon is......of the steel type!!!!

Winners
majentafer - Eevee and all time favorite Pokemon winner
Spontaneous Combusken - Larvitar
Dark Victini - Mew
Cosmos - Kingdra (bonus round winner)
mtwo - Cresselia
Taco - Bonus round winner
Taco - Masquerain
_Mr_KickAss_ - Lucario

Last edited:
Pokemon Guess: Girafarig
Favorite Pokemon Guess: Togepi?

(I can't think of normal types)

Last edited:
Half? I have to guess them together?! Oh gosh.

Oh, okay, no dual types :)

Uhhh,

Pokemon Guess: smeargle
Favorite Pokemon Guess: still Togepi

Pokemon Guess: Eevee! (why not?)
Favorite Pokemon Guess: Togepi

So second guessing myself for "half of it's still wrong" but oh well.

Last edited:
I have the feeling your all time favorite is not the Normal type...

Pokemon of the week: Rattata
Favorite Pokémon: Houndoom

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom