• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

Serebii said:
There's actually a very good reason for the Kami Trio's change, as you'll see in time
I know...but he's been shown to have insider information before.

I do hope they're actually integrated in the story, since they're the coolest Trio.

I hope so. The fact they weren't planned isn't what bothers me as much as a forme change that isn't justified in-game.

What if the Shadow Triad uses the Kami Trio against you? :0

That would be pretty boss since their captures seem to count as "non-canon".

If the are going to be on the regional dex they ought to be available. We don't know how sequels will change things having these pokemon will make more people buy the game. Parallels can be made end of story.

When he said a good reason for the new formes hes either speculating or somehow knows about some kind of new in-game event that features them, that seems most likely to me.

In any case, they shouldn't be integrated into the "main" story, as many do not have a 3DS nor will be getting the AR searcher. At most, all they will get is an event elaborating on their new formes.

Well, I think that they are just used as a way to promote the Dream Searcher, and thats it at all. They will be used like a gimmick and of course will become irrelevant to the plot.
However,there is another thing i figured out.... We know of Meloetta events , we have TONS of information about Keldeo, but STILL not a single word for Genesect. what can this mean?

I told y'all that you'll be able to transform BW Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus into their Sacred Beast Formes as well.

It's just that you can only get the item to transform them from the Dream Radar. Pretty cool that the ones you catch in the Dream Radar will have their Hidden Abilities while in Incantation Forme though.

Still useless to trade em over though if you can just get the ones from B2W2. Unless of course they stopped roaming....

Saves me time though. I have a fully natured, IV'd and EV'd Thundurus and a natured and IV'd Tornadus already - so if I do choose to use a Sacred Beast forme of either of those, it sure beats having to catch new ones all over again.

So, Sacred Beast or not, will the Dream Radar be the only way to catch the Kami Trio in BW2? Will at least one of them be roaming around in his original form?

If the Kami AREN'T available outside Dream Radar, any predictions on older legendaries roaming?

Will at least one of them be roaming around in his original form?
There is no reason to think this, as the official website only mentions transferring the trio from the Dream Radar and trading them from the previous games. If they were directly available, it wouldn't be necessary to trade them.

If the Kami AREN'T available outside Dream Radar, any predictions on older legendaries roaming?
The bird, beast and lake trios are all fair guesses, as are Latias, Latios and Cresselia. Basically anyone who has ever roamed before.

Don't know if anyone posted this yet, if someone did I am sorry.

Groundon and Kyogre might be in the games. Think about it, Lava cave and water cave? The path is shaped like Cave of Origin (does it?). And version exclusive!

Groundon and Kyogre might be in the games. Think about it, Lava cave and water cave? The path is shaped like Cave of Origin (does it?). And version exclusive!

Do we need yet another Groudon and Kyogre event?

We just had one in HGSS....

Different generation. Also the birds are avalible in both Platinum and HGSS so it's cool making things easy isn't a bad thing by any strench of the imagination

Do we need yet another Groudon and Kyogre event?

We just had one in HGSS....

And recently there was another Japan-only event to get Kyogre and Groundon in BW:

Originally announced by Masuda at a fan event at the Fukuoka Pokemon Center as being a Pikachu with Extremespeed to be distributed at Kyushu Shinkansens (to celebrate the one year anniversary of the full completion of the Kyushu bullet train line) (and one year anniversary of the Fukuoka Pokemon Center moving)... this event has exploded into a MASSIVE "Super-Powerful" Hoenn Pokemon giveaway.

So, just for those who haven't seen the "evolution cutscene" (it isn't one, but it looks like that type of scene):

keldeobefore.png

keldeoduring.png

keldeoduring2.png

keldeoafter.png

Last edited:
I think that aside from the Unovan legends we will be seeing Groudon and Kyogre, with Rayquaza a possibility as well. I'm not sure who comes up with the speculation, but the theory of the caves being different because they each house a different Pokemon, Kyogre on Black 2, with the water in the cave, and Groudon on White 2, with the lava in the cave presumably. If this was done there could be a way to face Rayquaza, and thinking of all of this just makes me think of how we have too many legendary Pokemon.

In a cave, Bianca is shown to be speaking of Heatran.

So maybe Heatran will be in the game at some point?

That would be disappointing. Not that big a fan of Heatran, there are much more interesting legendaries they could put in the game.

Cobalion is battled in an outside area.

Back
Top Bottom