• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite and Least Favorite Gym Leaders?

Re: What is your hated gym leader/s

LENORA AND ELESA! Lenora was the first Gym leader to ever beat me in the game, and she had a WATCHHOG! YOU CAN'T FIND THOSE UNTIL YOU REACH ROUTE 7!!! Elesa annoyed me so much, her pokemon wouldn't stop paralyzing mine, so out of frustration, I bought 99 paralz heals. But it turns out, the final time I battled her, I didn't get paralyzed once! ELESA YOU TROLL!

Wait a second, this thread is meant for our favourite / least favourite gym leaders, not just for our most hated gym leader... Right ?

Oh, alright. I wasn't aware of that, so I thought it was weird ^^;

I like Norman too much from Special to say he's my least favorite, so I'll go with Koga. Dude's just too bland.

As for other characters, my favorite is either Elesa, Lt. Surge, or Wattson.

Skyla. Her attitude towards battling in the anime is just annoying and I can't blame Cilan at all for losing his temper at her. She also looks too slutty, imo.

She is hawt
Why hate on her
how can someone hate hawt girls

I agree about volkner
He frikin cosplayed minato that made me go rage on naruto

What gym leaders i like
Lt.Surge
He is an american who doesnt like americans and guns
Blue is good to he is like you cant battle me until you proven yourself stuff
Falkner dude he is emo something and emos rule

She is hawt
Why hate on her

Uh, because I'm a girl myself? I can think a girl is pretty, but not hot. Also, I can hate on her if I want, thanks. To me, she looks like a slut, and I dislike her attitude. Deal with it.

Let's see...

Favourite: Wattson, because he is a jolly old man who is optimist and laughs (At least in the anime) And I want to grow old like that.
And also Roxie... she is just awesome.

Least favourite: Clair. Even though she is pretty awesome (I like all gym leaders), her attitude towards the character really puts me off.

Favourite: Roxie. She's just so awesome. 3v6 battle and almost wins.

Least... Well I hate Clair's attitude.

Least Favorite:
Morty

:-(

How could you not like him?

Anyway, I hate Bugsy, Volkner, Whitney, Misty, and Lt. Surge.

Other than Morty, I also like Fantina, Elesa, Skyla, Winona, Jasmine, Byron, Roark, and Cress.

She is hawt
Why hate on her

Uh, because I'm a girl myself? I can think a girl is pretty, but not hot. Also, I can hate on her if I want, thanks. To me, she looks like a slut, and I dislike her attitude. Deal with it.

Well sluts are awsome really no reason to hate on her
(Evn trough her animecounterpart is lame and crappy)

Did you read a word I said?! I don't like sluts, and I hate Skyla. You can't force me to like them or her, so just drop it.

Last edited:
My favourite is always changing. A few weeks ago it was Candice for her design and overly peppy personality (especially in the anime), but now it's probably Blaine (idk why), Norman (the whole he's-your-dad thing), or Elesa (great designs, acts cool & collected on the outside without being condescending but occasionally reveals traces of warmth and friendliness).

My least favourite...I don't really have a least favourite, but maybe Volkner? His "ugh w/e" attitude made him hard to like. Nice jacket, though.

I dislike Volkner's arrogance, so he is my least favorite Gym Leader in the series.

As far as favorites are concerned... I guess Roxie, Koga, Blaine, Gardenia and Roxanne.

Last edited:
I really like Clair. I like her outfit and attitude. Bugsy... I have no words to describe him but I can say I really Really dislike him!

My least favourite...I don't really have a least favourite, but maybe Volkner? His "ugh w/e" attitude made him hard to like. Nice jacket, though.

Agree with this
Volkner is just some guy who doesn't have a life seriously making thousands of power outbreak
And either the pokemon creators just copies from other anime or just F*&%#@$ cosplays minato
And he acts like emo but not emo at all he just destroy the greatness of emo's
If i had one chance to take out a character it will be him (or ash he is just an A$(&*$^)

Did you read a word I said?! I don't like sluts, and I hate Skyla. You can't force me to like them or her, so just drop it.

I am sorry my friends are pretty much messing everything there is to my computer
Those posts weren't mine
Won't happen again

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom