• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Did you like Misty/Kasumi's role on the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why do so many different people feel her personality diminished in Johto? And I don't just mean in this thread, I mean ever since 2002! For the last 10 years most of the fandom has agreed upon the same thing regarding Misty in Johto.

This has been the general opinion on Misty in Johto since the online fandom really formed back together back in 2003. I've seen the same opinions from all the various users that have come and gone both here and over at Serebii.

Many people thought earth is flat board in past, but does that make them right? No.

There will always be people which liked how some character developed, and those which didn't. Same thing happened after Ash growth as character in AG or DP. Mays after AG, Dawn's after DP etc, etc. Some welcomed it, while to others it created reverse effect viewing them boring.

That doesn't change fact that Misty had plenty of personality in Johto. She didn't stopped being snarky, stubborn, perky, passionate about her hobbies or battling. She didn't stopped arguing when being anoyed, didn't stopped to provide comedy when being center of attention.
She only became less violent, and that is change which some people supported. While others, not so much.

As for "majority", that word shouldn't be throw around without substantial proofs or statistics to back it up.
You do realize pokemon fandom is consisted of millions of fans? Even if you combine all people together on this or some other site you wont get more than few thousands which isn't enough to even make drop in the sea. I came online in 2001 and after Misty departure i only noticed backlash and disappointed from large group of fans just when writers started to move character story forward giving her significant development.

I remember how much people welcomed Misty increase of focus in Master Quest with character battling more actively, being made step forward in her career of becoming water master with Whirl Islands in general, her interactions with several characters like Egan, Sakura, Dorian, dynamic interactions with Ash and Brock with original trio being described as cast with strongest bond, opinion which is supported by many even 10 years later.

I don't even need to mention how many fans at that time received more than well Misty in chronicles and AG appearances enjoying in her interactions with characters viewing her as vivacious and full of life. Majority liked that she became more confident, responsible and mature , how she managed to step out of sisters shadow, catch Gyarados with mix of more mature and outgoing yet still tomboyish and spunky character being liked by people .

Perhaps people should take a look at archived threads and see by themselves how much people enjoyed in Misty in Hoenn .

Yoshi Kun:pretty much hit the right spot, and he couldn't be more right.

@Alfonso:Only problem is i was present back than too, and it can be hardly said that was "general consensus"when on so many sites and places i have been to opinions were anything but same . On Serebii and Bulbagarden variety of views was present too with there often existing debates if Misty changed for better or worse among fans.

As for me, im only describing what i saw in original series and how Misty acted during her run and i can without doubt say how she had plenty of character after maturity with violent temper=/=being whole personality. Temper which was still kept with arguing not involving physical abuse anymore. Misty had probably one of most believable and unforced growth in character sense this show had, and while it was hardly enough for what she got i applaud writers for doing good work while managing to keep enjoyable aspects of character and his charm.
What people disliked about her was fact that her story never received any real closure and too often standing on sidelines in Johto with writers wasting time on unnecessary fillers instead of utilizing screen time to develop characters themselves more. People complained about same thing for Ash, Brock , TR and every other character with Misty not being only one which was signaled out.

Do people really wanna know about who people complained the most? Its Brock which got shortest end of stick even in Johto.

Last edited:
Then why do so many different people feel her personality diminished in Johto? And I don't just mean in this thread, I mean ever since 2002! For the last 10 years most of the fandom has agreed upon the same thing regarding Misty in Johto.

This has been the general opinion on Misty in Johto since the online fandom really formed back together back in 2003. I've seen the same opinions from all the various users that have come and gone both here and over at Serebii.

Yet pokemon fan 132 has painted a very different picture, one that depicts Misty as a developed and interesting character in Johto who was embraced by the fans... Obviously neither party can speak for the entire community but Gliscor'd has pretty much hit the nail right on the head. The general consensus at the time was that Johto had taken its toll on all of the characters, not that they'd reached the natural conclusion of their character development.

You know since I've started surfing the net looking for Pokemon stuff got mad at Detective Conan, I've begun to wonder just how much the main boards represent the fandom. Because there are a crapload of people, not just kids, who don't post at boards like these. I've seen people agree with you, and I've seen more than I would have thought not have a problem with Johto!Misty, or even Johto in general.

Like I found out there are people who left the franchise just because of the introduction of GSC. "Adding to the number of Pokemon destroyed it! When it was 151 it was fine! But now there are so many it sucks!" < I've seen several times on Youtube comments.

And I can say Misty still has fanboys as well as the creepy nightmare fuel. D: .

Eh, just saying that there might be more people that support a different position than once thought. Or maybe not, we don't know.

Those are people who were only watching for the fad. If you can't bear the thought that new Pokemon and/or characters are added, you're not really a fan of the series.

Those are people who were only watching for the fad. If you can't bear the thought that new Pokemon and/or characters are added, you're not really a fan of the series.

Well I didn't say they weren't watching for the fad, and not all of them were even watching, I've seen the same line used for the games. I just think it's one of the most lulz worthy reasons for quitting that I've seen, and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Plus they're the ones ranting on Youtube after a decade.

Well I didn't say they weren't watching for the fad, and not all of them were even watching, I've seen the same line used for the games. I just think it's one of most lulz worthy reasons for quitting that I've seen, and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Plus they're the ones ranting on Youtube after a decade.

I've seen the retarded rants on youtube, but again those people don't seem very informed of the anime in general. I think as kids they watched the show up until somewhere in the middle of Johto, completely fell out of it when they became teens...and now that they're all 18-20 year olds they're looking back at the series now and they don't understand why its so different.

Case in point, some people didn't even know Misty was gone from the show until we were in the middle of AG or even DP. Why? Simply because they never watched all of Johto in its original run, so they never even got up to the point Misty left.

That's why I remember back in the middle of Battle Frontier was airing, you'd suddenly see posts saying, "What happened to Misty?" as if they were first discovering this back in like 2006-2007 or something. lol

Well I didn't say they weren't watching for the fad, and not all of them were even watching, I've seen the same line used for the games. I just think it's one of most lulz worthy reasons for quitting that I've seen, and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Plus they're the ones ranting on Youtube after a decade.

I've seen the retarded rants on youtube, but again those people don't seem very informed of the anime in general. I think as kids they watched the show up until somewhere in the middle of Johto, completely fell out of it when they became teens...and now that they're all 18-20 year olds they're looking back at the series now and they don't understand why its so different.

Case in point, some people didn't even know Misty was gone from the show until we were in the middle of AG or even DP. Why? Simply because they never watched all of Johto in its original run, so they never even got up to the point Misty left.

That's why I remember back in the middle of Battle Frontier was airing, you'd suddenly see posts saying, "What happened to Misty?" as if they were first discovering this back in like 2006-2007 or something. lol

Mid Johto? I don't think some of them made it past Ash losing in the Indigo League. "If it hadn't been for Team Rocket he would have won!" "Damn you Charaizard!" "Well of course he lost, he releases all of his Pokemon!" That or... "teh OI is not rael laegue i quit." "Tracey sux." "Why'd they change the song?" Trust me, not everyone ragequit in Johto. :p

And from what I remember the ones who were, weren't doing it because of Misty. It was the filler insanity/Charizard/Squirtle/baby Pokemon again/GS ball etc.

You've got a point because I had watched throug every episode of the Pokemon Johto series even though most some of the fillers were just aweful. If I didn't watch all the way through, I would have never known about Misty's leave on the main cast or about how May was different then the rumors had portrayed.

But to answer the topic, I never really enjoyed her role. I don't mean to say that it wasn't important or anything but I just never liked it. Coming from watching lots of Shonen animes, I thought at most she was like most main girls who was never nearly as involved as she could have been. Especially in Orange Islands, where there was water and mostly water pokemon everywhere. Lapras and Togepi made it worse because it made them all seem lazy and just boring at times. Then in johto, Brock did nothing which added more to my fustrations.

I felt that in the Chronicals, they had did more for her in the first three episode then in the whole of IS which is saying alot. If only that continued. It made me like her again because she was getting something done. Plus she was a gymleader in the games, so it made sense at the time since I had a gameboy in my house.

Last edited:

Its kinda hard to consider such people close minded to new pokemon and characters, when majority of those which quit anime after Johto had no problems with second generation and new pokemon which were released at that time.

Of course there are fans which only watched for fad but large chunk of them decided to quit anime altogether after Misty left cast and original trio was disbanded. Not because they weren't open to new things, but because anime started to lose its purpose to them not seeing any point to get rid of group they grew up with instead of doing sequel taking them in new directions, just to do never ending cycle of character replacing left ad right in what anime has turned over the past few years. Not everyone likes that, with many people appreciating much more that pokemon has compact and stable cast.

Also when it comes to Misty there are plenty of fans which watched new sagas going through whole Johto being familiar with development character received and on plenty sites like pokecommunity or pokeelite 2000 people never had any problems with her personality in Johto welcoming way she developed. Most wished she got more screen time, but they still appreciated what she got.

Same goes for bulbagarden or serebii, majority of comments when Misty grew more mature in later half of Johto , chronicles and Hoenn liked growth character received because it made her stronger as trainer and person in their eyes while retaining enjoyable traits she was known for since Kanto. More often than not you could had encounter comments back than how Misty was equally or more enjoyable as character in second half if her run and AG than it was case in early days because she battled more, entered tournaments doing something about her water master goal, got, cooler pokemon, had unforced and significant development which helped her to get over her fears and build selfesteem with people liking blend of old hotheaded and cynic side meshed with more patient and matured side which came on surface.
At that time when AG aired, in Misty and May case i noticed people appreciation toward development coming of in believable manner and many veterans and teens at that time were advocating for redhead full time return in Battle Frontier.

Something i fully agree on, enriching Misty with new enjoyable aspects which refreshed her making character seem more realistic and profound.

@Caseydia: While i liked Misty role in chronicles being cool to see her save gym from being closed down, bond with Gyarados overcoming her fear and gain more of sisters respect, 90% of her development and achievements happened in original series.

Last edited:
I came online in 2001 and after Misty departure i only noticed backlash and disappointed from large group of fans just when writers started to move character story forward giving her significant development.

Eh it happens. Most of the people have gotten over it I'd say. Not worth still being upset about it.
I came back to watching the show and saw May and went "No Misty? o: She's gone?" And that was way back in 2006 when I joined sppf because I loved AG so much.

Perhaps people should take a look at archived threads and see by themselves how much people enjoyed in Misty in Hoenn .

I liked Misty's appearance in AG. She was quite confident and matured. But the thing is, her character nowadays should be used only for that, small appearances because there is truly nothing fresh about her and nothing more the writers think the MAJORITY of the fans would want them to do with her.

people really wanna know about who people complained the most? Its Brock which got shortest end of stick even in Johto.

Aw I liked Brock, he was some lame. :3

THIS is exactly what happened to me.

Eh it happens. Most of the people have gotten over it I'd say. Not worth still being upset about it.
I came back to watching the show and saw May and went "No Misty? o: She's gone?" And that was way back in 2006 when I joined sppf because I loved AG so much.

I would have believed you if it wasn't the case that i still see plenty of them complaining about Misty departure on youtube, deviantart, pokecommunity and occasionally in here too. Most Misty fans left this site and serebii going to other places, but you can be sure they still want her back to show missing her wanting to see continuation of story being done.

I liked Misty's appearance in AG. She was quite confident and matured. But the thing is, her character nowadays should be used only for that, small appearances because there is truly nothing fresh about her and nothing more the writers think the MAJORITY of the fans would want them to do with her.

Not really, characters can become fresh and interesting again with new subplots being introduced in their story or build up being done on previously established storyline taking it from there forward.
Fact that character became more mature and confident, captured Gyarados and gained sisters respect was what kept her fresh being interested to see new aspects of character while still showing to be sarcastic and tomboyish as chronicles and AG cameos showed.

There are ton of things writers could do with character in case of longer return, things which would be interesting and new to see.We could learn more about past(like why she fears bugs, why she likes water types etc), we could see her advancing forward in her goal of water master entering tournaments, training pokemon like Psyduck(teaching it to battle or even evolve) and get more development.And im also interested to see how she would interact with new characters (especially Iris and Cilan). Many gym leaders in past left gyms to learn new things and improve,so it wouldn't be strange to see Misty doing same thing eventually too joining Ash for awhile.

She could go on venture of trying to be promoted to E4 level one day going in correlation with her ultimate dream and seeing how her gym counterpart in Gold and Silver said she plans to leave gym to travel and grow stronger this would fit nicely with game canon too. We could see her entering tasks she would need to pass to determine if she has potential to become E4 bring recognized by pokemon agents or she could try to train hard and be taken as some powerful water trainer(like Lorelei or Wallace)protege eventually taking over empty position once one of E4 retires.

Fact that she appears in BW2 games participating in world tournament could be great opportunity to bring older character like her back and make relevant again, with concept of world type competition providing outlets and tasks which Misty could do and benefit as character and trainer from it.
I believe BW2 is best opportunity to bring Misty and make her important again, because traveling and entering tournies host by Cynthia would not only be helpful to her story helping her to advance goal of water master, but it would also give writers on disposal popular and iconic girl which could have been used to help promote new game.

However it remains to be seen if they are planning to bring back any older character after Unova league, or everything will stop only on Dawn which would be rather sad. Many people would love her back that's for sure, being agreed upon majority how writers didn't fleshed out Misty nearly as much as they could.

Unlike its case with some others like Dawn for example.

Agreed. I think the fact that even back when AG was airing nobody seriously believed Misty would return because of the general consensus at the time says enough.

I don't comprehend this rationale. Many things could be done with her character if the writers wanted to. So you can't just oppose to the idea.

But let me ask this question? Do people still honestly want her back as a MAIN traveling partner? If so, then I'm pretty ashamed with people who call themselves Pokemon fans. True Poke fans wouldn't care all that much. Sure they have their own favorite characters who come and go, but they wouldn't stop watching the show completely just because a character who's time came up left. Especially that long ago? The show has been going on for so long now, if people only watched the show up until Misty's departure, then they really aren't true Pokemon fans. They are just Misty fans. :\

I admit that I haven't been watching B/W, but it wasn't for the fact that my favorite character left (which was May) because I did watch D/P and was able to like it. I haven't watched B/W for the fact that I've been extremely busy with life, and I'm not even sure when the show even airs anymore. ): I'd love to begin watching it though.

I don't comprehend this rationale. Many things could be done with her character if the writers wanted to. So you can't just oppose to the idea.

Yeah, but the writers didn't feel it was important enough for the anime I guess. :p

Don't get me wrong guys, but i watched all sagas pokemon had and im also not oppose to idea of Misty coming back as main character. I have accepted long time ago how it probably wont happen getting over it, but i know how much unused potential her character had and material to expand upon and on thing which i especially liked about Misty character was ability to adapt to any main group and produce great dynamic out of it. She bonded great with Ash and Brock. It was her and Ash which hold group together providing fun dynamic between characters in Orange Islands when Tracey joined. When she made cameos in Hoenn most people find how her presence and charm she has as character made interactions between character more lively with her playful and teasing side, flamboyant side and tough attitude becoming more competent as trainer allowing for some great interactions there(especially with Max).

I have no doubt she could work in today anime format and provide great dynamic into main cast, being interesting twist to see somewhat developed and a bit more mature companion joining cast which set up ground for different and fresh type of interaction between characters, compared to usual dynamic you see on daily basis with novice trainers.

Many Misty fans just like me never quit pokemon watching new series, liked new characters but they would still like to see their favorite character return even if thy know chances are slim. Reason is because they miss her being to them great and fun character missing humor and way she interacted with others having specific and unique dynamic which was provided to main group.
They are also displeased with fact of her character never receiving closure with many things being left unfinished in story having lot of unused potential to get developed more wanting that Misty character gets some justice along with being disappointed with way first girl and part of original trio is being treated now days.

That doesn't mean they aren't fans of this show lol. They simply have personal desire to see character they like in action again, and for that people cant really blame them.

Agreed. I think the fact that even back when AG was airing nobody seriously believed Misty would return because of the general consensus at the time says enough.

About what general consensus your talking about, though? There were Ton of speculation about Misty return with threads both in here, serebii, any other site, youtube etc being filled with debates if Misty will return to pokemon series ever again or not with most d+fans not being sure themselves until Dawn joined in. After that all speculation about original trio reunion, Misty return to main cast in Battle Frontier etc have greatly diminished with most people either losing hope or starting to highly doubt that first girl will ever play major role in this show again.

Than again judging by Giovanni becoming important again after several years, unexpected return of Jasmine, Gary, or Butch and Cassidy in DP being followed up with unusually long Dawn return in BW series shows how its never too late to bring back older character and make him significant to story again.
It all depends on writers really and if they have any plans to do something with Misty in future.

@Catalepsy: it has more to do with fact that mr. Shudo already brought decision to replace Misty to make room for May with there not being enough time left to do more with character really. Decision came doiwn to either Misty or TR getting boot, but since mr. Shudo was more in favor for Jessie, James and Meowth stay female part of cast ended up replaced.

They could had join May instead of Max or Brock i guess while still keeping Misty, but for some reason writers don't want to have two girls in cast at same time. Which is pity because it would have been interesting to see how that would work out in AG.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong guys, but i watched all sagas pokemon had and im also not oppose to idea of Misty coming back as main character. I have accepted long time ago how it probably wont happen getting over it, but i know how much unused potential her character had and material to expand upon and on thing which i especially liked about Misty character was ability to adapt to any main group and produce great dynamic out of it. She bonded great with Ash and Brock. It was her and Ash which hold group together providing fun dynamic between characters in Orange Islands when Tracey joined. When she made cameos in Hoenn most people find how her presence and charm she has as character made interactions between character more lively with her playful and teasing side, flamboyant side and tough attitude becoming more competent as trainer allowing for some great interactions there(especially with Max).

It's not that hard to bring back ANY character and give them something new to do. Not just Misty, but any character. Bring them back and have them say "Oh I'm into this now" or "I entered in this competition." Hell I'd rather them bring back Harley stalking the group doing absolutely nothing moreso than Misty. Harley <3333

If the writers thought showing off Misty's potential and character was that important, I'm sure they would have showed her much more. If she was any importance to the show after Johto, they would have showed her. The writers have a knack of ditching characters left and right, and it shouldn't be different for Misty, a girl who was just a traveler and didn't really have her own side-quest on the show. Sure she wanted to be the best water master, but there weren't these on-going events for her like Ash's gym battles or May and Dawn's contests.

The writers learned that they needed a female co-star who actually had her own storyline besides Ash within the show after Misty. Sure Misty was cool and all, but she was basically just a traveler like Brock, Max, and you could even add Tracey in there.

Many Misty fans just like me never quit pokemon watching new series, liked new characters but they would still like to see their favorite character return even if thy know chances are slim. Reason is because they miss her being to them great and fun character missing humor and way she interacted with others having specific and unique dynamic which was provided to main group.
They are also displeased with fact of her character never receiving closure with many things being left unfinished in story having lot of unused potential to get developed more wanting that Misty character gets some justice along with being disappointed with way first girl and part of original trio is being treated now days.

You know what I'd say to them? "Get the hell over it." This is Pokemon, it's not that intense. It's not that necessary for every character to receive a perfect ending. I agree that Misty's departure should have been a little better and in her AG cameo maybe showed her saying that she is becoming a much better water trainer. Just to show that she's reaching her goal, since that's what so many of you are worried about, her not having any closure to her goal. But there's always speculations of off-screen characters and how they're doing. Just think that she's reached that goal.
Obviously the writers don't want to show her anymore because she's old news.

Misty fans that still watch the show I have respect for.
Misty fans that stopped watching the show and have nothing more to say than to insult the new series and characters give you guys a bad rep.

Than again judging by Giovanni becoming important again after several years, unexpected return of Jasmine, Gary, or Butch and Cassidy in DP being followed up with unusually long Dawn return in BW series shows how its never too late to bring back older character and make him significant to story again.
It all depends on writers really and if they have any plans to do something with Misty in future.

Giovanni is TR. Team Rocket is still on the show.
Gary is Ash's MAIN rival.
Jasmine, I forgot why the hell she came, I think it was to promote HGSS though.
Butch and Cassidy are Team Rocket.
And Dawn was in the series before. They always bring back the main girl in the following series. Misty came back for a bit in AG. May came back in D/P, so they might as well have Dawn have an appearance as well. Why is Misty more important than them? Why should she continue to have more appearances than May or Dawn?

They could had join May instead of Max or Brock i guess while still keeping Misty, but for some reason writers don't want to have two girls in cast at same time. Which is pity because it would have been interesting to see how that would work out in AG.

I don't know what their deal is, but they don't like having two girls in the group at a time. o:

Many people thought earth is flat board in past, but does that make them right? No.

There will always be people which liked how some character developed, and those which didn't. Same thing happened after Ash growth as character in AG or DP. Mays after AG, Dawn's after DP etc, etc. Some welcomed it, while to others it created reverse effect viewing them boring.

That comparison doesn't really make any sense to me. People thought the earth was flat until it was proven scientifically. I don't think you can compare something like that to people think that Misty was boring in Johto or how people liked how some characters developed since those are opinions and those are going be different because people have different tastes. You can disagree with those opinions and that's fine, but that doesn't mean that the people who think Misty was boring during Johto are wrong.

I never really cared for Misty, even when I first watched the series. She was just there and not really that compelling in any part of the original series. I'm more painfully indifferent towards her than anything else, but I do think that she's extremely overrated as well. As for her role, I guess she filled the female role of the group fine and she wasn't completely unlikable, so she was okay. It would have been nice if she did do more to become a better Water Pokemon trainer. Getting to the Top 8 of the Whirl Cup didn't really do much, especially when her two wins in the actual tournament had more to do with luck than skills, especially with Psyduck defeating Kingler, but it didn't really matter to me that much since I never really cared about Misty trying to become a Water Pokemon Master when she spent more time talking about it than actually doing something.

Last edited:
Anyway it's obvious the decision to not bring Misty back was made in 2004 since at that time they had to be planning late Hoenn and May and the contests were too popular at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
However it remains to be seen if they are planning to bring back any older character after Unova league, or everything will stop only on Dawn which would be rather sad.

With the current events I'm catching up with in the anime, I'm not sure anymore if I would want to see older characters show up. They would probably be used in a battle that results in getting curbstomped by Iris in five minutes flat. :/ I like Gyarados and Blaziken too much to see that happen.

But let me ask this question? Do people still honestly want her back as a MAIN traveling partner?

Yes, and based on my explorations on the net, the same could be said for May and Dawn. And normally I approch a topic like this with more thought, but BW has destroyed such a concept, so at this point I would almost be willing to pay any one of the girls' airfare to Unova.

But then they would probably have to get a lobotomy so they could fit in on a long term basis. -_- So I guess I don't really have an answer. D:

If so, then I'm pretty ashamed with people who call themselves Pokemon fans. True Poke fans wouldn't care all that much. Sure they have their own favorite characters who come and go, but they wouldn't stop watching the show completely just because a character who's time came up left.

I understand the point you're trying to make, believe me I do, you like the show, how it turned out, and can't understand why they didn't give it a chance. But you should probably be weary of ever using the term 'true fans'.

Basically it's your wording that bothers me, since that term is simply a way of putting yourself up on a pedestal to say that you are better than everyone else, and that's something that no matter what the topic or discussion is, always irritates me.

I admit that I haven't been watching B/W, but it wasn't for the fact that my favorite character left (which was May) because I did watch D/P and was able to like it. I haven't watched B/W for the fact that I've been extremely busy with life, and I'm not even sure when the show even airs anymore. ): I'd love to begin watching it though.

But if you were a true fan you would have never missed an episode ever! You would have found a way to record it or something! ;)

I'm joking. :p But seriously? Good luck to you for wanting to watch BW. As of right now I'm trying again for... actually I've forgotten what number this attempt was. :O

Yeah, but the writers didn't feel it was important enough for the anime I guess. :p

Lollerskates. They don't feel a LOT of things are important enough for the anime.

People fall out of the anime for many reasons, the biggest is everyone grew up and went to college and don't have time for the show anymore. The fact that Misty left so early in the series means many were very young when she left. I was older than most when Pokemon started so it didn't matter to me.

Basically it's your wording that bothers me, since that term is simply a way of putting yourself up on a pedestal to say that you are better than everyone else, and that's something that no matter what the topic or discussion is, always irritates me.

How is this saying that I think I'm better than everyone else? I'm just saying that people who only were into the anime when Misty was on can't be considered real fans to the show because it only shows that they are fans of that one character, not the actual show and point of it.

Unless you mean that you thought I made it seem like I was a better fan than everyone else? Actually I'm not at all. It doesn't bother me if I miss an episode every now and then. I'm not one of the biggest fans, but I didn't stop watching the show and started insulting the anime after a certain character left because it was their time to leave. That's all I'm saying.

But if you were a true fan you would have never missed an episode ever! You would have found a way to record it or something! ;)

I would love to, but sadly I don't have the time for it. Pokemon isn't even near my biggest concern.

I can't believe there's still Misty threads being posted about her returning or not. :X
They're always a joy to post in though. :) I was just like "NEVER!! >-<"
Gotta love Poke forums.
The funniest thing is that it wasn't even about her returning for just an appearance. It was for her to return as a main character. Oh the pity! ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom