• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have my old DS lite. It's in an excellent condition. I mostly use it to play Pokemon Conquest.

I gave my old silver DS lite to my younger brother and bought a pretty rose-colored one at a pawnshop. :)

I have my DS Lite and use it to play games more than my other DS( a DSi) I managed to get the shoulder buttons to work again but may need to test to see if they still work. I play my imported B/W on the DS Lite as well, though I havent played those in a long time and only use my japanese Black to get events and go on the Dream World nowadays.

The Dream World is frustrating. Every time I log in, Fennel explains everything to me. EVERY TIME! I KNOW WHAT TO DO, I'M NOT 5!

Oh. There's this program that cleans my computer automatically. Maybe it clears my cache. Who cares, it keeps my computer free of unwanted files, etc.

Am I the only one that prefers the 64 version to TTYD or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom