• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Post Restriction Mafia: Game Over - War Room Wins! [7.27]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post Restriction Mafia: Day 11 [7.17] Trollin' and rollin'

And then there was...

The fight had gone out of him. Completely. "I give up," he whispered, throwing his arms up in defeat.

The War Room roared. "GET HIM!

They threw up their hands in victory. "The angels don't have much firepower left! We can take back our War Room!"

"The Queen will be no more!"

Smasher 101 has been lynched.

Dear Mellowaffle Smasher 101,

You are jda95!

josh-hutcherson-5.jpg

You are one of Aestivate’s fellow moderators of the Chef’s Chateau, and you are also one of her good friends, which outweighs your presence in the War Room. You would rather talk about food with her all the time than let the War Room live.
Post Restriction: Other than your vote/unvote, your posts must be converted to Katakana. You may use this converter for ease of use.
Ability: If you are lynched, one of your voters will also be taken with you at random. You also have a 33% ability of inheriting the role of a teammate every single time a teammate is killed in additional to your bomb capabilities. If the inheritance is successful, you may choose to accept or decline the role, as you can only inherit one role at a time.
You are a member of Aestivate’s Angels. You win if you create a favorable outcome for your teammates that can no longer be countered.

At the time of his death, Smasher 101 had Paperhorse's role.

But his death gave his townspeople a shock...

Soon, the gasps of victory changed to horror...

The victim let out a little sigh. "Live, Drumbeats. For both of us."

"HITOMI!

Buoy has been taken with Smasher 101. He was killed.

Dear Buoy,

You are Hitomi!

tumblr_lctox4TPis1qdlgido1_500.jpg

You are one of the War Room’s most promising hosts and players, and though you are good friends with Aestivate, you wish to protect the War Room more.
Post Restriction: Other than your vote/unvote, your posts must all be in a different language. You may use any translator you wish and whatever languages you wish; you just may not repeat languages used.
Ability: All PM’s or QTs that mention your username will be forwarded to you with other usernames edited out and the sender edited out.
You are a member of The War Room. You win if Aestivate’s Angels are eradicated.

It is now Night 11. The phase will be extended because Aestivate needs to go drown her sorrows 24 hours and will therefore end at 12 AM EST on 7.20. Please submit your actions.

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: Night 11 [7.18] And then there was...

suis-je bovvered tho

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: Night 11 [7.18] And then there was...

ESP

Of all the correct predictions she'd ever made in this life, she couldn't exactly predict this.

Joltik has been killed.

Dear Joltik,

You are Paperhorse!

jennifer-lawrence-katniss-everdeen.jpg

Although you are one of Aestivate’s best friends, you are also a moderator of the War Room and your strong sense of right and wrong makes you determined to protect it.
Post Restriction: Other than your vote/unvote, your posts must be rendered completely backwards. For example, "I tried to use my action on him" would turn into ".him on action my use to tried I"
Ability: You are also kind of Psychic, so you may PM me every night with the phrase “Watch [username]” and you will see who targets that player that night.

It is now Day 12. The phase will end at 12 AM EST on 7.21. Please submit your votes.

activity counts especially during endgame

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: Day 12 [7.20] Predict this!

Vote:tris79

!nwot kcul doog ,modnar saw tahT

Isway erethay away easonray ehindbay isthay ynchlay, orway isway itway ustjay andomray?

I'mway ustjay indingfay itway earnay impossibleway otay ollowfay isthay amegay anymoreway... XD;;;

Um... he never claimed and a lynch immunity can be mafia sided. I have claims from everyone else, so..

vote: tris

:sonano:

Ohway, okayway enthay. XD

Vote: Tris79

(Otenay: autocorrectway antedway otay orrectcay "okayway" otay "ateauplay.")

Lightning Striking Twice

There was no way she could survive this twice. No way to defend herself.

Especially since she'd kept her lips shut the whole ordeal.

The War Room converged - and still, not a sound was uttered.

Tris79 has been lynched.

Dear Neonsands @Tris79;

You are ghaskan!

clannad-4.jpg

Though you are on hiatus from the War Room, you are nevertheless one of its most talented players ever to come out of it.
Post Restriction: Every post you make must be rendered in wingdings or webdings font.
Ability: You have a one-shot lynch or night-kill immunity.

The Queen stood above her throne, almost bored. She wasn't sure if she wanted to lead such a dispassionate, apathetic bunch.

"Let's make this a little more interesting, shall we?

MOD NOTE: some of you have been inactive for a really, really long time. if you do not post within the next phase, i'm going to do a mass modkilling. alright? alright.

It is now Night 12. The phase will end at 12 AM EST on 7.21. Please submit your actions.

Night 12, I had no idea... So, what are the thoughts right now?

Sorryeth for being gone-eth. Mine own selfeth will be here-eth from now on-eth.

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: Night 12 [7.21] Lightning Strikes

Sorry guys. When I didn't receive a claim after all my mentions... Well that just pointed to being mafia aligned.

Anyway ideasway omfray ethay estray ofway ethay aimsclay?

Last edited:

Anyway ideasway omfray ethay estray ofway ethay aimsclay?
[video=youtube;loWXMtjUZWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWXMtjUZWM[/video]

The Great Purge

The Angel waved a lazy arm, and then laughed a high, cruel laugh. The person below her spear was writhing, blood pouring from a wound in his gut.

The Angel's expression quickly changed from mocking to mirthless.

"And this is what you get for besmirching the name of Shakespeare."

And the spear twisted.

Hawkeye has been killed.

Dear Canada*,

You are J J M!

tumblr_m1xhzc1k0U1qbaib8.jpg

One of the War Room’s most creative hosts, you are determined to protect the War Room so its inhabitants can once again be subject to one of your crazy games.
Posting Restriction: Other than your vote/unvote, your posts must be completely rendered in more archaic forms of English (Olde English, Shakespearan English, early modern English etc). For example "thou" would replace "you" and etc.
Ability: If you feel there is a player that you feel is too valuable to lose, you may offer your life up for theirs in the event that person is killed or lynched. You may change your choice every phase until Day 3, after which the person you select is the person you will take the bullet for. Every phase until Day 3 you may PM me with the title “Take the Bullet for [username]” and if that person is killed in the course of the game, you will die in their place.

"This is for my Queen-eth."

Synthesis has been mod-killed.

Dear Synthesis,

You are Phoenicks!

Although you are no longer a War Room moderator, you have quite a reputation for being one of its best debaters and poster of tl;dr posts.

Fractal_Phoenix_by_aceman67.jpg

Posting Restriction: Other than your vote/unvote, your posts may not contain any text other than onomatopoeia. Get creative. Pokemon sounds, dogs barking; any noise you can possibly think of is valid.
Ability: You are a mason. Your fellow masons are Parma and Mijzelffan.

Central African Republic* has been mod-killed.

Dear Parma,

You are Raynebow Dash!
rainbow_dash_walking_by_astridautumn-d3lecv0.gif

Although you are no longer a War Room moderator because of your busy RL schedule, you are still determined to protect it as you were one of its former Heads.
Post Restriction: Other than your vote/unvote, your posts may only contain the title of books or poems. You may use any title you wish to get your post across
Ability: You are a mason. Your fellow masons are Mijzelffan and Gym Leader Morty.

It is now Day 13. The phase will end at 12 AM EST on 7.22. Please submit your votes.

Important note:
@Mintaka and @HilbertCressLover, if you do not post this phase, you will be modkilled as well.

Mine-own is havingeht a déjà vu moment. Best of luck-eth town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom