• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tea in the Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again, honestly I'm sorta glad I'm a guy...there's someone I'm in love with who I probably couldn't have feelings for if I were a girl (since I'm straight). ^^;

It doesn't look like anything to be ashamed about. I say that's pretty normal for a fan of pokemon.
*sighs*I guess your right...Im just tired of hiding everything because its been distrorying everything about me hiding and living a fake life and a fake personality...I told about this to my most closes friend(she and me been friends since 6th grade) and she actually knew about somthing like this I was because I guess I sort of hinted it to her sometimes without me knowing...

Well,this is the reason I been gone for so long,this...I didnt want you guys to know about this because I might offend you that I was just being my self and you all talk about the amazing stuff you do as Pokemon fans...You find shinys like crazy,fight and win wi-fi and online battles know about the EV and other stuff...and I....just feel so left out....I got nothing to ever bring to the table...Yea,I have around 200-300 Pokemon cards,sure I play the Pokemon games and do badly on them aperantly and make mistakes and even my collection of stuff I own is not that much...

I feel really left out like a Pokemon fan from the 90's that just got into Pokemon again...And I have been a fan for 13 and counting years....*sighs*
I guess why I been a fan so long is probly not your reason for why but...I just like the Pokemon afterall,nothing else...I love that they look like animals,plants and other things of nature and all you guys care about the battles cards,who had the best aka bigger is better thingy....

And this...I guess being different in a community that's all about being perfit or the same is the norm...Im at least happy i'm different...at least I got that to live for in my fandom of Pokemon

You don't feel left out because I don't have wi-fi to battle anybody here and the only shiny I found was in Hoenn. But I forgot to save due to my tiredness. Really I don't know that much but about the EV points and IV's. That's probably not enough.
Well, I never really found a shiny before...I just left for a while due to my feeling that I just cant do anything you guys do and on top of that,trying to accept this odd side of me wanting things meant for little kids and such....*sighs* I was really a wreck back a few months ago,then I found this forum that was like who I was and such and I finally am being open for the first time of my life because of that forum really helped me open up and just be me self no matter what(I cant say the forum name but I can say its the most popular kid friendly forum for those like me)and I learned alot too about it...I kind of always will have this...."want" to put it right...for that thing we all were in when we were really young...Its so strange when I try to figure out what might have cause it....I cant find a answer at all for it...

So thanks so much for letting me open up on here...I need it badly...

And yeay! A mod didnt kill me yet for me opening up about my odd preference...Maybe we really can be our selfs on here,Who knows?

I got to go home and do some of my college work,I have a future to work for and that future will be me making video games at The Pokemon Company for you guys!

It's weird that Keldeo lacks Ice Beam, and competitive start criticizing him for how much he stinks, even though these are the same people who think Water should be nerfed by removing Ice Beam from their learn sets and give them an addtional weakness.

If you're using it to counter double-weak Pokémon like Salamence, it could be useful, especially with the Speed drop.

Uh oh, you're still not better? :(

That's good! I think! I don't really know what times are good or not >_< but I'm glad you did awesomely :)

Awesome ^__^

Well, congratulations then! :) Is the butterfly your specialty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom