• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party '07

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I hate...hate...hate...hate, hate, hate, hate hate hate HATE you! Oh, you will rue this day...
...but until you do, I'm going to sleep for a while, so could you make sure that I don't swallow my tongue?

Ask someone else. Maybe the guys who're obsessed with destroying everything in the room, they might think of you like one of them. Or something.

Between the three of you, I don't think there's going to be anything left by the time this party's over. Which means I'll probably have to cast Life a few times. Y'know, now that I *can* again and all.

*groans* "Oh, don't mind the giant robot exploding everything for no very intelligent reason... Let's all have at the half-dead clown..." How are you not extinct yet...?

...Though I do appreciate the needless destruction of random objects... Uwoo...hoo... Groan...

GEKIGAN SHOOT *starts shooting at Kefka with a rifle*

*wakes up* Where am I...? *sits up and looks around* Oh yes, I remember. I was knocked out by that strange man. *stands up and makes his way to the punch bowl*

Gai Daigoji said:
GEKIGAN SHOOT *starts shooting at Kefka with a rifle*
*rolls under the punch table* Stop...doing that! And think of some better attack names!

Kenshin Himura said:
*stands up and makes his way to the punch bowl*
Keeeep walkin'. This punch bowl is mine. Take it and I smite you.

*walks in*

*sees colour change and scary people*

*runs to hide under bed*

*pulls out a remote control and a tiara*

I never thought I would use this again.

*sneaks up to Kefka and places the tiara on his head without him knowing*

Nice.

*backs away and approaches Relm*

Relm, I placed this tiara on Kefka's head. Just so you know, it's not any ordinary one. This tiara was built with a electric shocker.

*shows the remote control*

This remote control lets you shock him. Just press the button and he'll get shocked.

*presses the button and Kefka gets shocked*

Also, Kefka can just forget about taking that tiara off. Only I can do it. If he attempts to take it off, he'll get shocked with twice the voltage. One last thing, if he gets away, it also doubles as a tracking device. Just use the remote to track him down. This should help keep him under control.

Duuuudes, this is supposed to be a party! We're supposed to do party stuff not fight. If I wanted to fight I'd go home. :p

This party's getting really lame. I mean we got these people here who are just like these totally weird japanese cartoons and the way they fight? Oh don't get me starting on it. Man, if I wanted to see fighting like that I'd have Strong Mad fight Strong Sad or have them play volleyball with the Cheat.

Seriously. Where's the hot ladies? I got a new sbemail to make in about a day so I hope to see a hot lady by the time I come back, okay?

And you want a costume contest? My friends and I dress up every Halloween. Last year my costume was so awesome. We had trouble finding Halloween night though.

Leona, a tracking device in a tiara is probably the lamest thing I have ever heard of. They should be tiny and invisible to the naked eye. In fact, let me give you a brochure about Strongbadia's band of shady missionaries...I mean MERCENARIES! MERCENARIES!

*gives you a pamplet labeled "On point Kings"*

Sure beats the Homestarmy and the Muncipality.

Leon Magnus said:
Also, Kefka can just forget about taking that tiara off. Only I can do it. If he attempts to take it off, he'll get shocked with twice the voltage. One last thing, if he gets away, it also doubles as a tracking device. Just use the remote to track him down. This should help keep him under control.
As much fun as that sounds, I've got a better idea.

*removes the tiara with no undesirable consequences*

How did I do that, you're wondering? The way that I see it, if everyone else can enslave and bring those around them to the point of death without their targets having any say in the matter all for the sake of 'keeping them under control' when they haven't actually done anything but talk, then I can say no. So...no.

*fully heals himself and knocks over the punch bowl* Uwee hee hee!

PainterGirlRelm said:
Haven't done anything but talk? YOU DESTROYED THE WORLD!
Oh, one time. One time and I never hear the end of it!

...Everyone in this room is completely insane.

Well I'm not insane. I'm in the room and I came here to join the party to have fun. Is this whole thread's main purpose to talk about the party only and not Bulbagarden problems? I got some infraction points in the first post of this thread and from what Kasumi said, I understand why I have those infraction points. Let's stay out of trouble if this is actually a party. I smell pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom