• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

May Club

How much do you like May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
please

I have a question. Since I didn't see the last few episodes of advance gen., how did Ash respond when May told him that she was going to Johto alone?

Also, I think that they're going to see each other again because that medal that got cut in half kind of symbolizes that they are two halves of one whole. Plus their bulbasaur are probobly going to have babies, so they will have to take care of that.

Sorry, I don't have a picture this time.

^ Ash didn't care at all. He was just like "Wow. You changed."

Stop acting like this is the Advanceshipping thread, unless you want me to go on about Contestshipping. :D

don't ever mention that ever

^ Lmao. Of course buddy, cause you're the boss. Anything you say. Seriously, don't tell me what to do.

Contestshipping is CANON. True. *roll eyes* :)

May will so pwn Dawn if they ever meet! :D

329.jpg

I actually like Sapphire/Haruka from the manga. Haruka from the anime series is..I dunno, ditzy at first, but she does tend to get better. I do like her none the less.

There is no real membership thing here, you just post and whatnot.

The club has obviously been mostly dead since May's departure in the anime, so there's not much going on here. Reason 1 is the writers probably won't do anything with her for a while yet, (and of course interest will fade when a character is no longer around, perfectly understandable), and reason 2 is that this is Bulbagarden. And...the latter is for obvious reasons.

So...not much else to say. I just wish the writers would explain what the purpose of that Eevee was they gave her...which had like 2 episodes of screentime which was pathetic. Out of all of her Pokemon, it was definitely the most screwed over.

There were clips of her and some of her appeals in the Ookido Lecture in DP on Pokemon Coordinators. It was kinda cute.

Aww, I liked the little Eevee. I didn't think it was that cheated. Though I do hope she, Shuu, and Harley show up again soon~

Was Leafeon or Glaceon already in the anime? If not...

May would return only to evolve her Eevee into one of them.

Was Leafeon or Glaceon already in the anime? If not...

May would return only to evolve her Eevee into one of them.

I think she'll be better with Espeon, and then May gets a dratini. Yeah, she should have Dratini. She should not evolve Skitty though.

I would like an update on what new Pokemon she's caught in Johto too. A popular choice with her is Teddiursa, since its another cute Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom