• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha so happy at the minute.

Well for a start the handshake, obviously N and ash will start as friends, who knows if itll stay like that.

Charizard, Well i wont be disappointed if it turns out to be Cilan's, but I hope its Ash's. Itll be great to see him again, this time for more of a perminant role. I know not everyone agrees that charizard coming back but I think its great, itll also prove that the writers dont judge events on time. if its not Ash's then I dont know what role itll play, but Its obviously friendly, It has pansage on the back of it. Itll also play a big role. I also wonder, will Liza make an appearance?

Team rocket.. the disguise, the Hot air baloon, the motto. Finally the old TR is back. Reminds me of when I was a child watching hoennor DP series. I wont lie I'd prefer it if they were to have a bit longer off, when ash went back to kanto, but they still look improved from last time we saw them. In Japan, I think they did this phone call thing to vote for the pokemon they want to return. Maybe Dustox, Mime Jr or Wobbuffett will return. Hopefully... :)

I think playerking have reason the disguises and the ballon doesnt make TR silly, they are still using Seguer Mechas and cages
and remember why TRio were sent to Unova?? To defeat TP so now TP started to operate Giovanni sent them back I think Giovanni will appear also.

PD:I dont think they will blast again if you look closely when the ballon pops they are not inside

PD2:Frillish and Amoongus??? Well they are interesting options (First Trio Water pokemon (Excluding Magikarp of course)) I hope we will see yammask and woobat too (they have one psychich one flying two ghost one water one poison one plant).

PD3:Colress and Ghechis are my favourite charachters in black/whithe saga games I hope the writters know how to treat them.

I'd really not been enjoying this series until Dawn came back and now this! I'm an so excited for Episode N - I haven't been this excited about Pokémon since the DP era - I really hope it lives up the hype and expectations.

I've been watching the trailer a couple of times trying to figure something out:
whatisit.png
What is that weird box thing next to James? It doesn't seem to be any kind of error on the video as it only appears after the zoom out from Meowth's face...

It's probably one of Seger's magic capture cubes, the kind used during Operation Tempest.

I'd really not been enjoying this series until Dawn came back and now this! I'm an so excited for Episode N - I haven't been this excited about Pokémon since the DP era - I really hope it lives up the hype and expectations.

I've been watching the trailer a couple of times trying to figure something out:
whatisit.png
What is that weird box thing next to James? It doesn't seem to be any kind of error on the video as it only appears after the zoom out from Meowth's face...

I think its a seguer cage with pikachu inside

So, are we mentioning merchandise?

Because, in light of the poster, this Episode N merchandise is VERY interesting.
13547931560041.jpg
In terms of the little things, looks like Virgil might be sticking around.
In terms of the big things, MEWTWO FUUUUUUU

So, are we mentioning merchandise?

Because, in light of the poster, this Episode N merchandise is VERY interesting.
View attachment 82542
In terms of the little things, looks like Virgil might be sticking around.
In terms of the big things, MEWTWO FUUUUUUU

Maybe Corless traveled to Kanto, found Mew's DNA, returned and created his own Mewtwo eventually?

The only Question remains is about the Role of Zekrom.

Seeing that it zapped Pikachu at the very beginning of this saga, I can see the rodent preform Fusion Bolt/Bolt Strike to make it all the more reason for the TRio to catch it. That, and it would be very useful for future game events.

I'm not so sure the the TRio are being goofy again. That's an old motto, and they've worn disguises like that before in BW. Plus they look serious in both the clip of them fighting and that cap from another site. The only that might indicate they're goofy is that the Nyasu balloon was popped. But even then, it looks like it's equipped with Rockets (ha ha), so they can just use that to keep from crashing into stuff.

But all I ask for is that the stupid fucking grass gag doesn't come back. His and Musashi's new Pokemon have good moveset potential (Nice that it's Musashi's turn to get something new), just don't do that stupid gag anymore. They can be goofy and blast off and all that, just don't bring that one thing back and I'll be happy.

Achroma's battle music needs to made for this anime's arc. Make it happen Miyazaki-san!!!!!

Oh, yeah, and general excitement toward Lizardon and N and stuff.....

Silktree said:
She had only appeared in two episodes before the movie premiered, and we were never told that she would stick around for the entire season.

We were never told that any of the other main characters would stick around for their entire seasons either.

HumanDawn said:
Yeah, he was tied up with business, not mentally injured.

Either way he wasn't giving direct orders to the Rocket trio anymore. They could have remained in Isshu to train or capture more pokemon or do side missions given to them by Seger-Hakase while Sakaki's recovering.

ObjectionMan said:
And I find it laughable that just the presence of the hot-air baloon convinces everybody that they'll be back to "the old TR". Because the last time everyone was so sure that would happen, in BW025, that turned out just as expected, right?

That's kind of why I'm not jumping up and down right now at the idea of the Rocket trio going back to being in-character again. BW's lied to us before when it comes to the trio (most recently with this whole "Farewell Rocket-Dan" business) and it's very possible that they're doing the exact same thing now.

Also, to everyone else in this thread: if the Rocket trio *does* go back to their pre-BW personalities, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll start appearing in every single episode again. They could be getting their old personalities back while still only appearing every few episodes like they've been doing in the rest of BW.

HumanDawn said:
Yeah, he was tied up with business, not mentally injured.

Either way he wasn't giving direct orders to the Rocket trio anymore. They could have remained in Isshu to train or capture more pokemon or do side missions given to them by Seger-Hakase while Sakaki's recovering.

Well, they just didn't have any other thing to do in the region. And they did capture more Pokemon. If Seger-Hakase didn't have any missions for them, then they had no reason to stay in the region. If Giovanni wasn't in charge, and Seger didn't have any idea of what to do, then the Rocket Trio had no choice other than to go back to Kanto. It would be OOC of the current and pre-BW Rockets to just stay in the region, while their boss, who they treat as their idol, is injured.

pop_nkey_121206.jpg

A bit random but is it just me or does Cilan look a bit sinister in this poster?

*not that it mean anything...*

wut

WUT

HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS AND THE WHOLE TRAILER OMFG

N'S VOICE...<3333333333333333333333333

AND... AND..!!! IS THAT AKUROMA IN THAT POSTER?!?!?!?!?!?! AKUROMA?!?!?!

...I am so literally going to faint from happiness.

BW's lied to us before when it comes to the trio (most recently with this whole "Farewell Rocket-Dan" business) and it's very possible that they're doing the exact same thing now.
No, Dogasu. BW didn't lie to US. Maybe you felt like that, because you were one of the very few people who believed this was the farewell. I surely don't feel like I've been cheated.

Also, to everyone else in this thread: if the Rocket trio *does* go back to their pre-BW personalities, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll start appearing in every single episode again. They could be getting their old personalities back while still only appearing every few episodes like they've been doing in the rest of BW.
Well, it depends on what purposes the writers thought for them, but personally I think it's very possible that they're going to be goofy again AND appearing in every episode. It looks like Sakaki isn't interested in Isshu anymore, so they're here individually, which means they can do whatever they want (and without Zegeru too of course) and that "complete return" from the preview kinda make it sound like they're back to being weekly regulars to me.

Rockets said in the radio that they were just "pretending" with being all serious, so I don't see how this turn of events is surprising...

Last edited:
I've only skimmed the thread. That's Genesect on the display in the poster right?

Curious if the Mewtwo merch coming out means anything...

I've only skimmed the thread. That's Genesect on the display in the poster right?

Mewtwo merch happened in 2011 top I believe.

TR don't seem anything like pre-BW to me. They seem as serious as ever and I doubt they'll appear in every ep of a plot driven saga.

Yes, that's Genesect. Or rather its silhouette on a holographic blueprint or status display seemingly being projected from Colress' device...

I wonder how the story will turn out. It seems like they're going to include both events of BW1 and BW2. For instance... Akuroma isn't aware of N's existence in the games (implied from his dialogue where he says it's impossible to talk to pokemon). So how this will turn out... I am quite excited. Will N, Akuroma, and Ghetsis be on the same Team Plasma? Or will they cover the events of the plasma split up as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom