• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Bulbapedia's Medal page, I read that you can get the medal "Graffiti Gazer" for finding graffiti behind a sign. Does this refer to the graffiti in Virbank City, or is there actual graffiti behind a sign that we have to find?

On the back of one of the Trainer Tips signs, (location hidden in case you want to find it yourself)
specifically the one at the top of Route 2,
there will be a specific graffiti message to read.

On Bulbapedia's Medal page, I read that you can get the medal "Graffiti Gazer" for finding graffiti behind a sign. Does this refer to the graffiti in Virbank City, or is there actual graffiti behind a sign that we have to find?
There's an actual graffiti'd sign you have to find.

---

Is Kyurem's stats/nature set from the point of battling it as BW!Kyurem, or will I be able to SR for that stuff when I go catch him post-Plasma!plot?
The stats arent set. You can reset it in Giant Chasm post Team Plasma plot for nature, stats and shinyness.

Does anyone know what exactly Bianca will say when you call her when your Pokémon has maxed its EV's?

For example, I have this Pokémon here that I think I have EV-trained it fully and when I ask her to check it she says: "It has worked really hard, hasn't it? I think it worked particularly hard on its Speed!" So what does that mean exactly?

EDIT: I think I've got it worked out, but if anybody knows something then they can go ahead and answer anyway if they want.

Last edited:
I have a DW Vespiqueen that I was trying to get an egg for a Hustle female Coombee. I got 20 Honey Gather males instead. This stinks! I was using Ditto for the first 10 eggs then switched to a male bug daddy and got the same result. Am I doing something wrong or is the game simply playing a sick joke on me? Please help.

I have a DW Vespiqueen that I was trying to get an egg for a Hustle female Coombee. I got 20 Honey Gather males instead. This stinks! I was using Ditto for the first 10 eggs then switched to a male bug daddy and got the same result. Am I doing something wrong or is the game simply playing a sick joke on me? Please help.

Well, the chances of getting a female Combee is only 12,5% so you might just be unlucky in that regard. I'm afraid I don't know why all of them have Honey Gather though. Maybe Vespiqueen can't pass on its Dream World ability (Unnerve) because Combee has a different Dream World (Hustle). So you might have to just get your female Huste Combee from the Lostlorn Forest Hidden Grotto (although it will most likely take a while, especially to find a female).

Thanks. As for your question about Bianca's EV training verification you can find out for sure if you go to Join Avenue and try to feed your Pokemon one of the EV increasing meals and they refuse to eat it at the cafe or if they refuse training at the Dojo.

If a DW female breeds with Ditto, the DW ability will never be passed to offspring. As for why it has yet to pass when you bred it with another Pokemon, you were simply unlucky in that regard.

i need a full map of route 18 from black2... there seems to be 1 or 2 items i cant reach and i hope anyone can help me please

What are good moves to use in the first Timegate Traveler movie in Pokestar Studios?

What are good moves to use in the first Timegate Traveler movie in Pokestar Studios?

If you read the script it tells you what to do. Unless do you mean with your own Pokémon?

If you read the script it tells you what to do. Unless do you mean with your own Pokémon?

Yeah that's what I mean with my own Pokemon. I've been using a Growlithe by the way.

From what I remember, you'll need some move to get the glasses off the prop (in Growlithe's case, Thief). Other than that, I think you'll just need a good attacking move.

Well everytime I try Thief it fails though, that's probably just my luck. *shrugs*

Well everytime I try Thief it fails though, that's probably just my luck. *shrugs*
Are you sure the Pokemon you're using it on is holding an Item?

The how goal of the movie is to dislodge the Scientist's glasses from the transport terminal and you need to use a move that steals items to do that. Apparently the glasses are Choice Specs so Thief should take them.

The how goal of the movie is to dislodge the Scientist's glasses from the transport terminal and you need to use a move that steals items to do that. Apparently the glasses are Choice Specs so Thief should take them.

I think he was asking if your Growlithe is already holding an item (prior to starting the movie), since Thief can only take the opponent's item if the user isn't already holding one.

I think he was asking if your Growlithe is already holding an item (prior to starting the movie), since Thief can only take the opponent's item if the user isn't already holding one.
Oh right. That's probably my problem since I think Growlithe was holding a Oran Berry.

Just how do you get to the Castelia Park? I haven't been able to get there since I started the game, and I'm going around the Castelia sewers in circles.

Does it have to be a specific time or season that you can reach the park? Cuz I heard that the sewers have a different layout depending on how the water filled up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom