• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga, Mespirit and others. Looking for Jirachi and Victini.

I haven't touched it, but I got it from used copy of platinum. Nature is gentle.

Ah, I see. Well do you have any evo stones then. XD I could use any thunder or fire if you have any. I can trade victini for either of those.

I can get you 1-2 thunder, how much you want? Want to trade now?

My friend code is 3611 9876 6212

Are you in the Wi-fi room and was your C-gear off before you entered?

I'm in.

YOu on 3DS or DS? Do you know how to fix it?

I use a ds for black which victini is on and 3ds for black 2. My sister set up my router so Im not sure how to fix it. it seems to be your end though cause I dont get booted.

I'm pretty sure it boots you if I contact you.

Im not sure what it could be then. I have traded successfully with every other person so I know my router is fine. ^^ do you have anyone you can trade with? I could trade to them if so and they could trade to you.

Well, every trade I've tried to do has failed(via Wi-Fi Room.)

Well, every trade I've tried to do has failed(via Wi-Fi Room.)

I see, Im not sure if we can trade then. :/ I can hold onto victini till you get it fixed if you want though. we can try if you want. never done it though so how do you do that.

I'll be back in ten minutes or so. See if I can find the problem. Bye

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom