• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

@Meenah; Favorite Pokemon?

Such a simple yet complex question, so I'll list em. :I

1. Leafeon
2. Porygon-Z
3. Mienshao
4. Swoobat
5. Tauros

@Flaze; Favorite Medaka Box song?

It would have to be Platinum, Distortion World+Cyrus+Giratina=win
@LightningTopaz; favorite fireside episode so far?

@The Jingster: That's a hard question, but I'll break it down by season

Season 1: The Beastly Tinderbox
Season 2: either The Gold Pidgeot or Two of a Kind
Season 3: Either The Prince and the Mermaid, Sidestory 7, the Ballyhoo Revue, The Aspear Hunter, or the Three Spells--had a lot of favorites last season
Season 4: So far, it's Sidestory 9, Crimson Parasol (which will not be the only play this season!)

What do you hope to see in Gen 6?

@Meenah Are you a boy or a girl?

Last edited by a moderator:

@Insanish Danish; favorite Puella Magi Madoka Magica main character?

Arrgh, it's a tie between Kyoko and Sayaka. I seriously can't decide which one I like better. XD I love all of them, though.

@Kakuna Matata; I know you watch Sherlock and I want to know how you can stand the long wait for season 3 when just 8 months without Korra is driving me insane do you have more patience than me *sobs*

@Paperhorse; what wish would you make in Madoka?

Oh gosh... ummmm.... I'm going to be lame and say, true love, maybe? A successful career? I DON'T KNOW. I would have to think about it more.

I'll go with finding a soulmate.

I'm going to ask you the same question, what would you wish for? And actually answer the question, don't think of some excuse why you can't :p

Oh, and you can't wish for more wishes either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom