• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zeb; Are you fishing by the river or lake?

In those photos? The gar was in the lake/pond and the bichir was in the river.
I meant while trying to catch the coacaleth. Its in the ocean so if you spend a lot of time on the beach and try to catch every fish there is you should get it eventually

Oh. Yeah, I've been looking for the coelacanth in the ocean. I remember catching one in Wild World before, so I knew where to look this time, just seems I'm having bad luck with it. :/

Hey, could somebody try to make me an Eevee shirt? BTW, if you visit me don't be surprised by the orange leaves I time skip.

EDIT: If you do visit bring about, oh, I dunno, 230,000 bells or so? I've worked my butt off just to get 50,000 bells and I NEED a dream suite DESPERATELY.

I was wondering, in New Leaf, can you get attacked by fish or whatever when swimming?

By now my friend code is most likely buried so, I'll re-post it. I'll scroll through and try to add who I can. If im not registered back in about 1-2days im going just get rid of the blank faced fc icon card thing. It's sort of a pet peeve, I don't like seeing them there.

Name: Chowdah
Fc: 2981-5337-7533

IMPORTANT: I don't have my gate's open all the time, and lemme elaborate.

IF, I do have my gate's open..when you enter...please for the love of God dont immediately start running about and potentially killing the flowers I spent two and a half days planting near my paths.

And please don't just shake a tree with a fruit you want without my permission. I have a limited number of certain fruits(oranges,lemons,durians,mango's) in my town, and I usually try to share them all with people who are in dire need of them. And they don't grow back in one day..

I know this seems like a selfish thing to say, but to be completely honest with you, when you work your ass off on something, you really don't want it to get messed up afterward.

I can get you some extra oranges-They're my town fruit!

I got the game today and I've enjoyed it so far, except for when I got attacked by some angry bees THREE TIMES! Besides that, I was lucky that I got a shovel and a bug net on the first day. And apparently, since today is an event day, something about today being the longest day in the year, in the game, I can't enter my own town hall :(

I got the game today and I've enjoyed it so far, except for when I got attacked by some angry bees THREE TIMES! Besides that, I was lucky that I got a shovel and a bug net on the first day. And apparently, since today is an event day, something about today being the longest day in the year, in the game, I can't enter my own town hall :(

I timeskip. Oh, and I feel bad. All I run into are harmless honeybees (yet no luck with catches...)

I have photos with @That Guy; however I can't upload em to an iPad.

Edit:
Oh yeah my FC is 1650 1789 3359. Feel free to add me, but please message me (or post in this thread) if you do!

I have so many flowers in my town it's overflowing. And I sure wish Sable would hook me up with the QR machine. Then I'll decide if I want some paths in my town.

@Xita; added you. Well, will, because I don't know your 3DS name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got three medals today. Seafood maniac, Insect maniac and village representative. I have 4 now ^^

Time for more pics.

Me and @Mijzelffan; watching De Mol on TV.
HNI_0087_zps9c207488.jpg

Enjoying the summer solstice with @Oswin;. Having a pleasant time.
HNI_0093_zpsd63c10a9.jpg

Or are we?..I don't trust him anymore. He was wielding an axe earlier :0
HNI_0091_zpsd8b20be5.jpg

Can... can I join? I'll bring fruit (anything but pears or mangoes)

Ugh... Why does the solstice have to be that way? All I want to know is what my approval rating is!

EDIT: I have a suggestion for this thread. Would it be possible to have all of the friend codes listed on the first post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom