• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Pokemon in pokemon X&Y

Looking for the Good Rod. Anyone know where to get it? I want a Clauncher, but can't catch one until I get the rod. :mad:

Last edited:
White tree hollow floor 10

Will I need to go in with 5 Pokemon so I can get the shiny after beating Benga or does he give it you some other time? Only floor I have left to do.

How to trade between gens?

So, I've finally reached the Day Care and I want to reproduce my starter to trade for other starters.
I heard there are no Dittos in either gen, how can I trade between my past gens?
Thanks!

Re: How to trade between gens?

There are Ditto in X (at least, I'm sure they would be in Y too) - I caught mine in the forest you go into looking for the 8th Gym leader (so late in the game).

Re: How to trade between gens?

You won't be able to transfer Pokemon from previous generations until Pokemon Bank is released in December.

Ditto is in the Pokemon Village post-game.

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

Is it possible to trade Pokemon before you win your first badge or is it like in BW where you have to beat the first Gym to be able to trade?

When and where do you obtain Fly?

I got it just before the fourth gym, I can't remember who from but I think it was part of the story so you won't miss it.

I love this game so far but I'm pretty lost without being able to look stuff up on Bulbapedia so I've got a few questions.

How do we reset/delete EVs? I read somewhere you can get a punching bag that does it in supertraining but I've finished all the regime things and I've yet to come across it. Can the berries be found anywhere?

When can I use the boutique in Lumiose City?

Does Dedenne evolve into anything?

Where can I find more mega stones? The shop in Lumiose only sells fire, water and thunder stones.

Is there any way to re-battle trainers?

I just did a Wonder Trade and received a Phantump which evolved after I received it (so it must be a trade evolution). The Trevenant then learnt Horn Leech after evolving, but when I went and looked at its status screen it only knows Tackle and Confuse Ray. Anyone had anything similar to this/know why it might have happened?

Here you can share any questions you have about pokemon your looking for in the game, evolutions that your trying to achieve and such or if you've discovered something awesome through gameplay with pokes you can share your wisdom here!

I personally am looking for any info on how to get Sylveon.

You can catch Eevee on Route 10, and to get it to evolve into Sylveon it has to have a level 5 affection in Pokemon-Amie. I think you just level it up from there.

Looking for the Good Rod. Anyone know where to get it? I want a Clauncher, but can't catch one until I get the rod. :mad:

You have to talk a man in Coumarine City. He's right by the dock.

I love this game so far but I'm pretty lost without being able to look stuff up on Bulbapedia so I've got a few questions.

How do we reset/delete EVs? I read somewhere you can get a punching bag that does it in supertraining but I've finished all the regime things and I've yet to come across it. Can the berries be found anywhere?

When can I use the boutique in Lumiose City?

Does Dedenne evolve into anything?

Where can I find more mega stones? The shop in Lumiose only sells fire, water and thunder stones.

Is there any way to re-battle trainers?

1 - I'm not sure about berries, but the punching bag is something that your Pokemon has to 'pick-up' or 'find' while walking around.
2 - Not sure, still trying to figure that out myself.
3 - No.
4 - There's a list here.
5 - I don't think so, since there's no Vs Seeker.

Re: Concerned about pokemon size!

So who knows when you get to change your hairstyle and hair colour? I'm passed second badge and haven't seen a single hair shop. Anyone know when?
Please tell me you can change it!

So who knows when you get to change your hairstyle and hair colour? I'm passed second badge and haven't seen a single hair shop. Anyone know when?
Please tell me you can change it!
There's a hair salon in Lumiose City where you can get your hair style and color changed.

Does anybody know to how delete the game and start over? I tried pressing up, select and B at the same time but it did not work.

I just got into the boutique store - I basically went to all the other shops and bought everything in them. I only actually changed a few bits of clothing, but I think it's basically once you spend an amount of money on clothes you can go in.

The cheapest item is P80,000 - so I'd suggest also having enough on you as well.

Does anyone know the last move Floette learns? I have a Shiny Stone but I'm not sure whether to evolve it or wait a bit.

Does anyone know how to evolve Inkay? I read sites that said you have to hold your 3DS upside down at level 30, but it's at level 35 now and I keep flipping it upside down but it won't work...

Pikachu moves in X and Y

Does anyone know if Pikachu learns any meaningful moves after Thunderbolt at lvl 29? I want to evolve it into Raichu but want to make sure that I'm not missing out on any good moves first.

Re: White tree hollow floor 10

He gives you the shiny Dratini at Floccasy Town (or however you spell it, don't feel like looking it up) after you beat him.

Re: White tree hollow floor 10

After you beat him, go to Alder's house in Flocessy and talk to Benga (he'll be inside Alder's house). You'll get the Dratini there

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom