• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Player's Nickname

Fudgenuggets

H...a...p...p...y
Reaction score
So you can nickname yourself now like you can with your Pokemon. o.o
What did you have your rivals call you? I had them call me "senpai" because I couldn't think of anything else better. xD

I just went with my trainer name because I don't particularly care for nicknames.

Kia. This is actually the first time I've used my full name (Nakia) in game.

Now where does which name get used? For instance, which one shows up on PSS? I was unfortunate enough to have already used Dex for my player name, so my nickname is identical.

I just picked the default "Li'l H" since my character name's Haruka. It sounds like a rapper name, which is kinda cool. It also fits because my real life self is short.

I picked the default "Big G" (as my player name is Geo, which isn't my real name, as I find my name boring), due to lack of creativity, as well as being caught off-guard somewhat about the nickname bit. If I could do it over again, I probably would've ask them to call me "Ace" just for fun (I'm hardly an ace, but just felt it would be a fun nickname).

My player is me, so I had them call her the nickname that my friends call me by: Emma. My player's name is the more formal Emily. (I know... Emma is a real name, and I'm not saying it's informal, it just is for my case.)

I just used my trainer name. It's also my real name and the only thing anyone ever calls me (well, except on the internet), so anything else would have seemed strange.

My trainer name starts with D so I went with "Big D". Lmao.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom