• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Tried my first Wonder Trade today.

Sent an Onix for a Japanese Carnivine from someone in Puerto Rico!

So I decided to send out some Pumpkaboo and Phanthump this morning because I was searching for a Jumbo Sized Pumpkaboo (which was a complete failure, btw; gonna try again later today).

In return I got a couple Flabébé, some Honedge, a Pikachu, and... an Adamant Dusclops with the Frisk ability?!

This thing is so random, I love it.

I've gotten an English Helioptile and a Japanese Helioptile. And nothing else :I I haven't dabbled much in Wonder Trade except to get rid of mons I didn't want.

I've been trading away a bunch of Eevees I bred, and I've gotten some interesting things. Someone gave me a really good natured Steelix, and I also got an Exeggutor.

I've been breeding and sending out Dratini's...sent out 3 Dratini's with decent natures, got 2 caterpies and a bidoof in return... oh well. With all the people asking for legendaries in return for those i figured these are the best things i can send out.(if anyone needs an egg message me or something)

I've gotten so many good Pokemon this week! 2 Spewpa, one becoming an Elegant pattern, the other a High Plains pattern, a Mincinno, Sap Sipper Girafarig, Noibat, Golem, Tyrunt, Ursaring, Protean Froakie, and Larvesta!

I think I'm gonna breed some Amaura, Fennekin, etc, and send them out soon.

I dumped a large amount of Graveller and Gurdurr on Wonder Trade this afternoon, so people don't have to go looking for evolution trades :). Also some random Lombres I nicknamed "Pineapple". I'll probably start buying stones soon to use on the crappy things I've got in my boxes before sending them out, so at least I'm not the jerk dumping pan-[censored] everywhere.

I've done two: my female Litleo netted me a Dunsparce and a spare Scatterbug got me a Kecleon, iirc. I didn't have either one so I'm pretty grateful for what I've gotten.

Since I'm still breeding my newly acquired Quilladin, I'll probably try trading off a couple of Chespin hatchlings and see what I get. I also have a few female Combee that I can offer up.

I gave out some more Pumpkaboo this evening (still no Jumbo Size for me though... *snivel*). I didn't get anything too exciting in return, but I guess as a trade-off I saw some really interesting messages from people today. One person's message was "Hail Lady Gaga"--I would've added them as a favorite on PSS (because yes!), but they gave me a Panpour, so never mind. And then there were a few mild curse words ("Hell Yeah" and "Damn!") roaming about. But the two that took me by the most surprise were "I like d**k :D" and "B**locks!" (they were uncensored when I saw them, btw). People are having a LOT of fun with these customized messages.

So, I was just starting the game and I wanted to get to the third level of Super Training (the idea being that I would EV Train my Fennekin before the first gym so I could blow through the rest of the game.) However, I found it difficult to beat the challenges with only a level 6 Fennekin, a level 3 Scatterbug and a level 3 Fletchling.

So I thought 'what the hell' and put the Scatterbug and Fletchling up for trade.

I got a level 30 Chansey from the Friend Safari with her Dream World ability and a level 31 Goomy with Sap Sipper.

Mind you, I hadn't gotten past Aquacorde at this point.

I've been breeding and sending out Dratini's...sent out 3 Dratini's with decent natures, got 2 caterpies and a bidoof in return... oh well. With all the people asking for legendaries in return for those i figured these are the best things i can send out.(if anyone needs an egg message me or something)

I'd REALLY appreciate a Dratini. Nature and IVs don't matter, since I'll probably use it to breed more, but I can't seem to find one on my own :/

My internet sucks, so I can only do one trade at a time before getting disconnected. I tried it for the first time today. I honestly only catch pokemon I'm at least somewhat interested in, so I only had two I was willing to just give up.
Sent away a Remoraid, got a Sigilyph. Sent out a Helioptile, got a Weedle. Sent back the Weedle, got a Froakie!

Wait, I got a Dratini off Wi-Fi yesterday! Did you get a Furfrou yesterday?

So, I was just starting the game and I wanted to get to the third level of Super Training (the idea being that I would EV Train my Fennekin before the first gym so I could blow through the rest of the game.) However, I found it difficult to beat the challenges with only a level 6 Fennekin, a level 3 Scatterbug and a level 3 Fletchling.
The third level of Super Training really does require some serious attack power (i.e: Attack/Sp.Atk/Speed based EV's), you can't just take an untrained Pokemon into them because even if you don't take any hits they just have too much HP (2000 to 4000) for three minutes of time. And that's not counting the secret regimens that get unlocked after maxing out your Pokemon's EV's.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom