• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Flawless 5IV Growlithes (one 6IV male), Inkays, and Machops FT

Re: Flawless Growlithes and other 4IV Pokemon FT

@DCM1314;

Noticed the Growlithe you traded me isn't flawless though has 5 perfect IV.

I'm fine with it though since the Arcanine I want doesn't need good Sp Attack stats~

Err perhaps I should change my wording then. I put flawless (-SpAtk) in my OP actually and assumed flawless to be without the stat it doesn't need. Sorry about that. 6 IVs go for a lot more given it's part up to luck that you get that final stat to be perfect too. If you need a trade back, I'm more than willing since your Poke's untouched at the moment. Sorry again =/

No worries~

I'm fine with the Growlithe ^^

Re: Flawless 5IV Growlithes and other 4IV Pokemon FT

Hey there DCM1314, you wouldn't happen to have any Female HA Eevee's with 5 IV's for trade do you? The IV spread I'm looking for with the Eevee is (31/x/31/31/31/31). I'm aiming to use the Eevee to breed for a Leafeon with Chlorophyll and a Vaporeon with Hydration If possible.

Hey there DCM1314, you wouldn't happen to have any Female HA Eevee's with 5 IV's for trade do you? The IV spread I'm looking for with the Eevee is (31/x/31/31/31/31). I'm aiming to use the Eevee to breed for a Leafeon with Chlorophyll and a Vaporeon with Hydration If possible.

Haha, saw your VM and answered that before seeing this. I'm currently MM'ing Inkays at the moment and haven't started on Eevees yet. I have a 5IV female w/ HA but not with that spread, and I plan on using it as one of my parents. Sorry bout that.

I'd like one of your 6v Growlithes please! Female if you've still got one. I can give you a 3V Timid Female Zorua (HP, Sp. Def., and Speed), Female Timid Infiltrator Noibat (not exact on the IVs, but it'll be at least 3), or a 5V Japanese Marill (everything but speed), along with some maison items.

I'd like one of your 6v Growlithes please! Female if you've still got one. I can give you a 3V Timid Female Zorua (HP, Sp. Def., and Speed), Female Timid Infiltrator Noibat (not exact on the IVs, but it'll be at least 3), or a 5V Japanese Marill (everything but speed), along with some maison items.

I only have 5IV Growlithes left for trade atm for females, sorry =/ I went and cleaned my PC a bit and found I do have an extra 6IV male, but I'm only looking to trade that away for a 6IV male of another egg group (besides Monster, Field, Grass, Water 1, Water 2, Fairy) for easier breeding purposes.

If you're interested in a 5IV flawless one at all (either gender), I'd take a BP item in return since I have the Pokes you're offering and I'm running really low on PC space. I've been tossing my 4IV Litwicks/Mareeps/Machops to make room for my recent flawless 5IV Inkays :( Let me know, thanks.

I only have 5IV Growlithes left for trade atm for females, sorry =/ I went and cleaned my PC a bit and found I do have an extra 6IV male, but I'm only looking to trade that away for a 6IV male of another egg group (besides Monster, Field, Grass, Water 1, Water 2, Fairy) for easier breeding purposes.

If you're interested in a 5IV flawless one at all (either gender), I'd take a BP item in return since I have the Pokes you're offering and I'm running really low on PC space. I've been tossing my 4IV Litwicks/Mareeps/Machops to make room for my recent flawless 5IV Inkays :( Let me know, thanks.

I'll take a 5V female, then. I'll throw in another maison item for a female 4V Mareep, too!

I'll take a 5V female, then. I'll throw in another maison item for a female 4V Mareep, too!

Sure thing. I just very quickly took out my current breeders and bred a female Mareep with HP/DEF/SPATK/SPD (I released all my 4IV leftovers lol, need to update my OP), good enough?

The only items I've got in my bag are the Power Items, Life Orb, and Razor Fang/Claw. Could you get a 48 BP item (Focus Band) for the 5IV flawless Growlithe? For the Mareep, could I get a Toxic Orb (16 BP)? Let me know if that's too much XD

I'm gunna grab a quick bite to eat, I'll add you when I get back. When are you available for trading?

Sure thing. I just very quickly took out my current breeders and bred a female Mareep with HP/DEF/SPATK/SPD (I released all my 4IV leftovers lol, need to update my OP), good enough?

The only items I've got in my bag are the Power Items, Life Orb, and Razor Fang/Claw. Could you get a 48 BP item (Focus Band) for the 5IV flawless Growlithe? For the Mareep, could I get a Toxic Orb (16 BP)? Let me know if that's too much XD

I'm gunna grab a quick bite to eat, I'll add you when I get back. When are you available for trading?

That Mareep will work beautifully. I have some time tonight but since I still need to go through the maison and will need to go to bed semi-early tonight I'll be available tomorrow (Friday, Dec. 20th) after about 6 pm PST.

That Mareep will work beautifully. I have some time tonight but since I still need to go through the maison and will need to go to bed semi-early tonight I'll be available tomorrow (Friday, Dec. 20th) after about 6 pm PST.

Sure, I'll be on tomorrow night around that time. See ya then :D

I would like the No Guard Machop. I can give you a Magic Guard Abra, Grass Pelt Gogoat, Friend Guard Clefairy, Bulletproff Quilladin or Vital Spirit Electabuzz (note: most if not all are freshly caught Friend Safari Pokemon so I have no control over their IV).

Last edited:
I would like the No Guard Machop. I can give you a Magic Guard Abra, Grass Pelt Gogoat, Friend Guard Clefairy, Bulletproff Quilladin or Vital Spirit Electabuzz (note: most if not all are freshly caught Friend Safari Pokemon so I have no control over their IV).

Thanks for the offer, but I already have all those Pokes with their HAs. I've collected all the HAs except for White/Orange Symbiosis Floettes. Do you have any IV bred Pokes or BP items I don't have?

Thanks for the offer, but I already have all those Pokes with their HAs. I've collected all the HAs except for White/Orange Symbiosis Floettes. Do you have any IV bred Pokes or BP items I don't have?

Well, I can practically give you any BP item you want. Is there any item you wish in particular?

Well, I can practically give you any BP item you want. Is there any item you wish in particular?

Assualt vest for the Machop alright with you? I believe I forgot to mention in the OP that the only flawless No Guard I have is male, given the gender ratio. I kept the only female one I got for myself XD

Assualt vest for the Machop alright with you? I believe I forgot to mention in the OP that the only flawless No Guard I have is male, given the gender ratio. I kept the only female one I got for myself XD

No worries. As a matter of fact, male works for me. Assault vest it is, but I'll have to ask you to wait a bit more for me to gather BP to buy it. It won't take very long, I promise.

No worries. As a matter of fact, male works for me. Assault vest it is, but I'll have to ask you to wait a bit more for me to gather BP to buy it. It won't take very long, I promise.

Sounds great. The Machop's not going anywhere, no worries. I'll just reserve it for you now. Let me know your FC/IGN when you're ready, thanks! Mine's in the OP and also in my Sig.

Sounds great. The Machop's not going anywhere, no worries. I'll just reserve it for you now. Let me know your FC/IGN when you're ready, thanks! Mine's in the OP and also in my Sig.

My FC is 0447 6644 8531 and my in-game name is Arcee.

Added ya. I'll be on for a couple more hours tonight and around the same time tomorrow night. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll get on Wi-Fi. Trying to catch a male Corsola at the moment for my next breeding project :D

Added ya. I'll be on for a couple more hours tonight and around the same time tomorrow night. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll get on Wi-Fi. Trying to catch a male Corsola at the moment for my next breeding project :D

Ok, I got you the Assault Vest. I eagerly await for you to come online and trade.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom