• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X

I hadn't seen it till now but
Charles
Your theme is HNNNG.

I think I'll eat a snack or something because food and boredumb.

Charles, bro
You need to tell me where you found your theme pics O_O

eh, I think 60%ish percent is shit
30% is mediocre and 9% good.
1% is golden

So then. I'm going to start a war against the fairy types. I shall rally followers, and when the hoenn remakes come out, then the absols shall chase them from hoenn.

So then. I'm going to start a war against the fairy types. I shall rally followers, and when the hoenn remakes come out, then the absols shall chase them from hoenn.

You should have a lot of gen 1 fans, crying out how fairy types is too girly for Pokémon and how the original 151 150 were the best. You'd have a pretty large army.

Absol is afraid of fairies. I guess it doesn't want any free money under it's pillow :C

What? What is this? Pixiv is giving me a picture of Dragonair wrapping around a Lucario seductively.

Pixiv better give you an Absol-Torchic one please!

Dragonair want the tasty aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom