• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP076: Seven Stars Restaurant! Tag Battle for a Full Course!!

The video that you were watching has pretty crappy audio/video. I'm gonna until the usual person uploads it in a couple of hours.

b66i45.jpg

Rofl

Haruka Returns!
- We hear KAORI again!
- Hikari already knows Haruka???
- Hikari and Haruka are getting along realy well
- Flashbacks of Masato combing Senri's Kekking
- Haruka still does the Stage On thing
- Eievui is now a Glacia!
- Background on Eievui evolving is shown
- Haruka got 3 ribbon from Jouto and Shuu and Harley don’t seem to have changed much (Other than what looks like a Roserade with Shuu
- Obligatory Satoshi hunger
- Haruka got the restaurant reservation well in advance
- They have to fight for food with a 2-on-2 Battle
- Pairs are known already
- Gonbe and Kabigon lose in 1 hit?
- When was the last time we saw Kirinriki?
- Haruka's Bursyamo is back!
- Haruka becomes a fire type!
- Along with food, Rocket-dan takes the table as well
- Rocket-dan consume everything and become fat (along with deeper voices)
- Haruka is really pissed
- Haruka's Theme instrumental plays
- Mimirol gives Pikachu adoration
- Hikari and Haruka still want to battle.
- Cue Pokemon Symphonic Melody
- Water and Fire look pretty together
- A look at the Mikuri cup Stadium
- Satoshi and Haruka still have the split up ribbon
- Hikari takes out the ribbon from her mother
- Haruka is surprised that Satoshi is participating

This episode has a lot going for it. It is one of the most anticipated ones, especially with the return of Haruka. The plot of the story was well done with some hilarious scenes such as fat Rocket-dan and Haruka's rage. We also got to see the split ribbon from Battle Frontier. The instrumental of Haruka's theme is heard for the first time. Overall, this episode worked out nicely so it deserves a 9.7/10

One'Touch into a Glaceon,I just love it how cute.Shu got his roselia to evolve to a Roserade.I got JessiesxJames Fat face pics on my homepage Lmao
Best Face made by team rocket since JigglyPuff

MAY! ^_____^
So May knew about Dawn already? she came with a surprise for her and I think Ash and Brock said they told May about Dawn's recent loses
I also noticed how May didn't say anything about Brock's Sudowoodu... and I think she said Drifloon is cute... a hint to something?
3 Johto ribbons... if she wins this Contest that's 4 since the ribbon counts everywhere... I still think it's possible she'll be done in Johto soon and start Sinnoh (ok... I hope... I know it's unlikely but let me dream XD)
Yay for Drew (with Roserade!) and Harley! Max too and even May's parents! I wanted Solidad to be mentioned too since she's in Johto as well but whatever

It was really fitting to save Munch for a restaurant episode (this is the first Munch appearance in DP except background appearances) and of course it fits May too
I like we got a flashback to how Eevee evolved... I hope we get one for Squirtle too next episode
They remembered not only Ash and May's halves ribbon (that in BF they called medal but now called it ribbon) but also the water and fire combination that May learned from Tucker! that was really great and surprising
And May noticed Buneary loves Pikachu and Johanna's ribbon jsut add to the continuity even if these are little things
I really can't wait for the next episodes! I knew they'll use May's theme! Stage On! ^__^
Kamo SUKIIIIII!!! ^________^

Last edited by a moderator:
Intresting how Blaziken got hurt by a simple Bite attack, proving it's far from the invincible pokemon may's fanbase has been making it out to be the past few weeks.

Piplup holding back it's fire spin is also amusing too.

What's up with the movie things at the end of the episodes lately, could this be a sign of how many are left fore the 11th movie?

I'm surprised with the amount of continuity in this episode. Its interesting to see Ash still has the half ribbon from the end of AG too.

I kinda like it if Ash keeps a token from all the characters who left him, like the Misty lure or the half ribbon....too bad Tracey and Max didn't leave anything with him. :p

You Know Only The girls leave him tokens,The writer doing this on purpose,but again i cant remeber things rights sometime

He did keep the half of the Poké Ball from the time he was fishing with Shigeru the whole time too.

He did keep the half of the Poké Ball from the time he was fishing with Shigeru the whole time too.

But that wasn't until the Silver Conference that we even knew about it. These two are mentioned in past episodes that would be the point of the writers forgetting about them completely.

Well Tracey doesn't need to leave any thing with Ash LOL he's there at oaks and sees him every time Ash starts a new journey. But yah Max is the only one who got the short end of the stick. He's never going to be seen on the anime since pretty much every one hated himXD
I'm glad they mentioned Harley/Max/Drew. Advancedshippers must be sqeeing with delight about the fact that the writers remembered the shared ribbions LOL.

OMG, Ash is dressed up for the contest in the preview

Sqee must see. Didn't see preview. I hope its a prince outfit he's wearing ^^
I think its awesome Ash is acting like a real cordinator.

Edit;

Can any one post the picture of Ash in his outfit for next weeks episode?

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom