• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

leak thread

Reaction score
B2RW31HIMAAinxo.png:large

With the games out in five days and review copies already out theres bound to be some leaks real or not post them all here however Still use spoiler tags and put whats in the spoiler above the spoiler tag

a supposed "leak" of a battle brain being in the game
B2mWdfoCAAA_264.jpg

Doesn't look real at all. The text is off with the words looking much too close together and Anabel's sprite is in front of the text box.

Last edited:
Yeah...I wouldn't put it past someone to be using the username SalonMaidenAnabel and the words in front of it look like by...effectively making it "by SalonMaidenAnabel"

As with XY leaks, unless the image is clear, we shouldn't believe it to be true. There's absolutely no reason people can't hold a camera with a steady hand. Making the picture shaky only serves to hide poor quality editing.

Saw that picture on Reddit and laughed for a good 2 minutes.

Then I saw the rest of the fake pictures there and laughed for another 3.

The Hawlucha leaks weren't that clear if you remember right. A ton of people, myself included, thought they should have gone on the fake pile. So sadly I kind of doubt that clear pictures are option by this point. It's like the legit leakers will intentionally blur the picture so no one can tell it's fake or not.

Saw that picture on Reddit and laughed for a good 2 minutes.

Then I saw the rest of the fake pictures there and laughed for another 3.

My favorite was the bipedal Mega Milotic.

The Hawlucha leaks weren't that clear if you remember right. A ton of people, myself included, thought they should have gone on the fake pile. So sadly I kind of doubt that clear pictures are option by this point. It's like the legit leakers will intentionally blur the picture so no one can tell it's fake or not.

Clear pictures are an option, people just refuse to do it, so we shouldn't be running around like chickens with our heads cut off unless we get clear pictures. By clear, I mean the camera isn't moving. Its going to be low quality since you can't really take a good picture of a 3DS screen, but why should you believe a shaky picture.

There's absolutely no reason people can't hold a camera with a steady hand.

While you have a point about not believing pictures unless they are clear, I know several people with legitimate medical conditions who would disagree with the quoted text. Just saying.

What's the point in posting obvious fake leaks. It just seems pointless.

Anyway, here's the only leaks so far: ORAS stuff - Imgur

Nothing interesting yet.

Also another point against clear images = real vs. shaky cam = Fake:

Even with clear images it's hard to tell what's real and fake because, like the image pointed out, it's easy just to just edit the demo ROM (Which I understand was a near complete game?). That's probably where all the real looking and non-shaky May-in/near-a-pokecenter/mart pictures came from.

It's probably best not to believe anything that pops up until at least Wednesday if the people that ordered it online got it a couple days in advance.

Even with clear images it's hard to tell what's real and fake because, like the image pointed out, it's easy just to just edit the demo ROM (Which I understand was a near complete game?). That's probably where all the real looking and non-shaky May-in/near-a-pokecenter/mart pictures came from.

It's probably best not to believe anything that pops up until at least Wednesday if the people that ordered it online got it a couple days in advance.
No, I'm pretty sure that you can only edit text and stuff like that. The demo is not near a full version of the game and you can't do anything other than edit text.

@Yadon;
Look at the pics better. Either the copy that was given has alterations, or you visit southern island before mt pyre.

They said you go get Lati@s after defeating Norman. They're level 30 apparently. There was a shot from them with a level 31 Mega Lati@s, but I can't find it.

I don't find it interesting personally, it's just shoe-horned in so you can soar. And it's just as overpowered as Mega Lucario was, so I won't be using them on my team (even without Mega).

Huh, had no idea that tidbit leaked. Cool to see that they might have updated the plot to incorporate em. I wonder if this means soaring is available before the league.

I wonder if this means soaring is available before the league.
I don't think it does. The main idea behind soaring is obtaining Pokémon outside the Hoenn Pokédex. They could find a convoluted way to restrict soaring to a specific island, but what would be the point?

I'm glad someone posted this I was about to start a thread with that pic on the front. Less work for me.

There are a lot less leaks then there were for X and Y. I wonder if TPC got a better plummer.

1491650_384467071716189_7199579257013033463_n.jpg

10407150_798665380170403_6875223015472319505_n.jpg

As much as I want to believe that the first one is real, it's most likely fake as hell. The second is pretty much confirmed tbh. Perfectly clear photo of the screen, yesterday's date and time right on top of it... I gotta believe M-??? is real.

Edit: So the Mega Milotic pic isn't showing up. But it's all over Facebook if you keep a close eye on Pokémon fan pages. Sorry about it.
tumblr_nf1ejdvrKK1r36bj2o8_75sq.gif

Last edited:
I want m-raichu to be real soooo bad, electric/fightin is what it looks like.

Back
Top Bottom