• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone play League of Legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Solstice:.

Embrace the cold.
Reaction score
What lvl or rank are you? What position and Champion do you main? Feel free to share your summoner name if you'd like :p

I'm Lvl 30 Unranked. I mostly ADC, and I main Miss fortune and Jinx. :) I also support as Karma, Leona, and Lux :D

Bot lane is where its at but I have gone Top was Fiora. I rek lul

User

[td]Summoner Name[/td]

[tr]
[td]JustTheFx[/td]
[td]JustJeff[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]TaiCrunch[/td]
[td]TaiCrunch[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]sharkshocker[/td]
[td]sharkshocker[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Drey[/td]
[td]Kaatarou[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Milkapoke[/td]
[td]MilkySonico[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]​

Last edited by a moderator:
I play League of Legends~ My summoner name is "JustJeff"~ So may I ask what is your so I can add you~? wacha smooth~
I'm also Lvl 30 but i'm in Plat 4. I just decayed there cuz i didn't play rank for so long xD I was Diamond last Season and I do plan to go back there just b4 the season ends~ I'm just lazy. Lol
Whenever I play, it's just for fun~ The Champion I play can be the Flavour of the Month, Champion of the week, or maybe just plain out troll~ Although, i've bin playing a lot of Lux lately.
We should get a game sometime~

Sup! Summoner name is same as my username.

I don't play enough to try ranked this season, but I like like Support, Mid, and Top.

Support: Nami, Thresh, Janna. I haven't been able to try new Sona yet but I'd like to
Mid: Ziggs, Veigar, Malzahar
Top: Teemo, Jax, Olaf, Renekton

I've been playing for years and still have no idea how to jungle.

A League of Legends thread! *uses Revive*

Feel free to add me in-game (same username as here) and we can do some games. I'm level 30 but I'm unranked this season, though I'm going to aim for the season rewards before it ends. @JustTheFx hint hint jk I prefer playing top or support but my rune pages are built for mid >.>

I mostly play Dominion or bot games during study breaks but I do miss playing Summoner's Rift. I'm following the World Championship right now (go C9!) so we can talk about that too. Maybe if we get enough people we can even have 5v5 games :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started playing LoL due to my friends bugging me, and I don't regret it at all! It's really fun! So if you wanna play with a noob that's level 4, you should add me!

Summoner Name: Kaatarou

As for my favorite champions to play, I usually play Ashe or Miss Fortune because I'm a complete noob and have yet to learn the game. XD

I don't play myself, but I have friends who do. And they 'reliably' informed me that if I was a champion, I would be Gnar.

I have absolutely no idea what to do with this information.

I just started playing LoL due to my friends bugging me, and I don't regret it at all! It's really fun! So if you wanna play with a noob that's level 4, you should add me!

Summoner Name: Kaatarou

As for my favorite champions to play, I usually play Ashe or Miss Fortune because I'm a complete noob and have yet to learn the game. XD
I just sent you a friend request in-game, my username is sharkshocker...if you're up for it yeah we can do some games *keeps hope for Bulba forum team* :D

No worries, we've all been there! My cousin just started playing as well and it's fun teaching others so hope to see you around there!
I don't play myself, but I have friends who do. And they 'reliably' informed me that if I was a champion, I would be Gnar.

I have absolutely no idea what to do with this information.
Haha you can make your friends feel like you're about to hit your "rage limit" and transform into Mega Gnar!

I've played for a few months now. I'm Level 27, with MilkySonico as my Summoner name.

I mostly play Malzahar and Varus, but I'm slowly learning Jayce and Twisted Fate.

I just sent you a friend request in-game, my username is sharkshocker...if you're up for it yeah we can do some games *keeps hope for Bulba forum team* :D

No worries, we've all been there! My cousin just started playing as well and it's fun teaching others so hope to see you around there!
Yay! I'll accept it tomorrow once I go on. :) and yeah that would be great! you can be like my Bulba garden mentor for LoL haha. :D *bulba team gaining members one by one*

Yay! I'll accept it tomorrow once I go on. :) and yeah that would be great! you can be like my Bulba garden mentor for LoL haha. :D *bulba team gaining members one by one*

OMG GUYS. LETS CREATE A BULBAGARDEN RANKED TEAM?

YES PLEASE. But once I become more experienced lmao. :D

YES PLEASE. But once I become more experienced lmao. :D
Mwahaha...it begins...

I can go make it now so we can save the name and team tag, try to add each other's usernames in the meantime. Then we can try setting up games to get to know each other better and ease into our communication :D

EDIT: Just made it, we will be the Bulbagardeners! Let me know if you want an invite!

Last edited:
@sharkshocker - Hahaha yay! maybe someone should update the first post so we know what everyone's usernames are?
Bulbagardeners! I'd like an invite! XD

I can't send you an invite until you get level 30 @_@ But we can do pickup games in the meantime :D

Ah unfortunately I can't edit posts in this forum section but I can post an updated table.
User

[td]Summoner Name[/td]

[tr]
[td]JustTheFx[/td]
[td]JustJeff[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]TaiCrunch[/td]
[td]TaiCrunch[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]sharkshocker[/td]
[td]sharkshocker[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Drey[/td]
[td]Kaatarou[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Milkapoke[/td]
[td]MilkySonico[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]​

@sharkshocker - LOL true. That goes to show how much of a noob I am. XD And yeah, pick-up games would be great!
And yay thanks! Gonna add everyone on the chart.

I'll add you guys, don't want to post it here lol.
You'll know if you see a certain movie pun :p
Can explain later

Last edited:
I play a bit of League here and there, but don't have the guts to play normals, so I stick with co-op vs AI and get yelled at by the pros there :/ still a bit new at level 11

Last edited:
It would be totally fun to play some games with you guys. I mostly play by myself or with my man, so playing with other people I know sounds pretty fun.

When I hit Level 30 (Which shouldn't be long now), I'd love to do a Ranked Team or something (Even though I am kind of bad).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom