• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will hand down righteous judgment and smite all who manipulate eels

I use to be the empire all the time
I played just about any side. Depended on my mood. Definitely loved the Empire though, mainly on maps you could use the AT-AT.

i will hand down righteous judgment and smite all who manipulate eels
rip anyone who manipulates eels. They will be struck down with a bolt of lightning and then be condemned to an eternity without electronics.

rip anyone who manipulates eels. They will be struck down with a bolt of lightning and then be condemned to an eternity without electronics.
rA5Aimv.gif

I have a Pokémon tournament today... Wish me luck.

*Goes over to Showdown to get some lastminute practise in*

Re: Listening to the Fushigi Yuugi OP...

*Sasses Gonzap*
What, he never told me not to sass him.
I'm going miss her asymmetrical purple outfit, but I do like her new one too.
I know Pearl won't miss it, though. ;P
She needs more hugs, though.
Put them on my art next please!!
*wraps tentacles around KM's art*
Congrats Cap'n!
Thanks, now I'm applying to the university to get from there to a bachelor's degree.
Minnie and Gags would be pleased (and probably more people but those are the first two to come to mind.)
Wat about Guilty Crown?
Still before me. T-T
I only acquired a PS2 in 2012.
Come over, we'll play the PS3. :p
Make right pepper pizza.
I will have a trapezoid slice when it is completed.
Well, this is new, but I like the sound of trapezoid slices.
You don't put pepperoni in your water for protein?
No, it never makes it into the water, having been eaten before it would.

love bigbang's comeback songs~

Love GaiusPanne so much. :crush:
I wish Sumia had the option to support with more guys. Chrom is understandable since IS probably wanted to minimize the number of alterations they'd have to do to chapters 12 and 13, but why does Sumia receive the same treatment?
Indeed. I wish for more possibilities to ship! Also, more supports! Lon'qu and Gaius make a good fighting duo! :cool:
Also, is Lucina stronger than Chrom purely based on the fact that she can have her mother's skills too while Chrom has the boring weak ones.
Yes. To keep Chrom alive, I have to put him with Frederick.

Re: love bigbang's comeback songs~

Also, is Lucina stronger than Chrom purely based on the fact that she can have her mother's skills too while Chrom has the boring weak ones.
Yes. To keep Chrom alive, I have to put him with Frederick.

I make Chrom solo by bulking him up so much with Great Knight and the other stuff for skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom